newbie here

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Lilacdragon, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    hi everyone thought i would say hello:)i have currently lost 2 stone 9lbs on the exante diet and now have moved onto the gi diet i have only a little left to lose but i am getting married in 4 weeks in vegas and wanted my body to get used to food again.i love this diet as its not as restrictive aothers in have een on and also i can exercise as i really need to tone up.has any one got any tips on what to eat before exercising and stuff would be grateful?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Welcome :) well done on your amazing weight loss you'll feel amazing on your big day. I love the low gi diet, it's very flexible. I can't advise u about the exercise though - I'm no expert!

4. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Thank you very much :)

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done on your losses to date. I think GL is a great lifestyle plan. You can eat pretty much anything as long as you keep away from refined carbs and drastically reduce potato , pasta, rice, bread.
    Exercise is no problem with GL so you'll be fine.
    Keep posting and good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.