Newbie here

Hello. I'm on day 3 of the SS Cambridge diet. Day 1 was hard and I felt good on day 2 but this evening has been really hard- I almost gave in tonight and ate! But I haven't, and have stuck to SS 100% so far!
I'm 12st9 start weight and hope to lose 3.5stone. To be where i was before having my daughter who is 5months old. Is there anyone simililar? Anyone who has been on it a while? How much have you been losing?
Have joined this for support and encouragement at tough times, and of course share my weekly weight loss. My first weigh in is on thursday :)

Hey Brookesmummy! Welcome :p
After losing 3 stone on slimming world I started ss to lose the last 2 stone ish! I have been on it for nearly 4 weeks now, my weigh in is also thursday. In the first 3 weeks I have lost 16 pounds. Stick with it honey, cos it really does get easier and it works fast!
It will be worth it! Looking forward to hearing about your first weeks loss! :eek::eek::):p

Thank you for replying! I'm looking forward to my first weeks weigh in. Im also hoping to start feeling better soon! I do quite like the shakes so if the hunger and cravings would go this would be fairly easy for me. What was your start weight and your goal? ?

Hey yes the hunger definitely goes after about day 5. I found it was just the habit of eating, which seemed harder to break and certainly makes you think about how much you ate before! Trust me after your first weigh in you'll be fine! :p
My start with CD SS was 15 stone but I would like to get to 12 and a half stone (am 5 ft 9) :):p:eek:

Hey guys! I'm on day 5 also And feel great today.... Stick with it Brooke as after the first few hellish days it DOES get easier! I'm also 15 stone kazza well 14.13 to be exact I'm thrilled with this diet and already can feel a difference in my clothes! My weigh day is Thursday too..... Good luck guys xx

Hi, i'm new on here tonight been reading for inspiration for hours. I'm half way through week 3 weigh in on Fri. Really struggling am sticking to it have lost 9 1/2 lb so far but am finding it very hard. Only have the shakes and bars as can't stand the porridge or soups. Have good days and bad days but i won't give in. Well done on your losses so far i wish i was one of those people who find it easy and feel amazing, oh well lol xx

Back