Newbie here...

Gillyw

Hi I've just registered so forgive any slip ups I make as still trying to find my way around the site - and the Slimming World Extra Easy diet I started on Tuesday!

I'm hoping to find new friends and get some tips and advice on the journey to deflating the tyre around my middle!!

I'm finding the diet good at the mo but don't understand a couple of things. Am going to chat to my consultant at the weekend but was wondering if anyone here can tell me why:

a cod fillet grilled in breadcrumbs has 6 syns and a cod fillet with butter sauce only has 4.5?

This has me totally puzzled but I could just be having a particularly 'thick' day, (which is quite possible) if you know what I mean!

Bye for now....Gilly :confused:

hi im new too!! im doin ww so dont understand anything rather than pro points ha!! but i do know that on WW cod in butter sauce is a very light option!! no reason why but it is. so it will b correct breadcumbs have lots of carbs in them xxx

Hello and good luck, this is my first week on here and hopefully I'll have some good news on Monday when I weigh in.

:welcome2:

I think its the breadcrumbs that add the syns!

Thanks lots for your answers. I thought it was the breadcrumbs, but was hanging on to a little hope that it wasn't....damn!!! Ah well, guess I'll be having the butter sauce instead. :sigh:

Back