Newbie here

Susienoz

Ok I have decided to do a diary to see if it can keep me motivated and on track. After going through a divorce over the last 18 months and being bored and off work for 4 months, I have just ate and drunk myself silly.All things have sorted themselves out now so the next thing on my agenda is to sort the weight gain out. I only heard about this diet yesterday in work and decided to start straight away. Please feel free to advise if I am going wrong at all.

Day 1:
BBq chicken pieces from Tesco
Turkey slices from Tesco Deli
Made hamburgers with onion egg and extra lean mince meat and oat bran
3 x chicken satay skewers
3 hard boiled eggs
(I am a big eater)

1 and a half litres of water plus 2 black coffees

Day 2
left over hamburgers from yesterday
BBq chicken pieces (had bought them so had to eat therm)
2 chicken satay skewers
Chicken pieces from Tesco
2 pieces of ham
Small piece of steak with two hard boiled eggs

1 and a half litres of water 1 x can of diet coke

I have also been organised by marinating chicken korma in the fridge for tomorrow's tea

Last edited:
I haven't stopped eating today. I know its all the right foods but I can;t stop picking. I even made myself the no pastry quiche from the dukan book and eaten half on that even though it was supposed to be for work tomorrow.

I was so good earlier. Its lazy night and the kids had chip shop chips for tea. The smell was amazing but I resisted temptation. Got my 6 year old girl to hide the bottle of wine I have in the house so It wouldn't be shouting 'drink me' from the cupboard.

Okay have chicken korma marinating in the fridge for tomorrow and half of no pastry quiche to nibble on. May make some turkey burgers tomorrow for Thursday. Hoping my planning will keep me on track.

Day 2 completed and am thrilled so far. May have a sneaky peek at the scales tomorrow

Good luck Susie...i love this diet xxx

Hey if you need to eat - EAT! its all good. Get past the first few days then you'll feel less hungry and less like you're "on a diet"!

All looks good so far though, Cant wait to hear your news from the scales!

Sneaky peek at the scales and I have lost 1 and half pounds after 2 days. Very happy with this. I am proud that I have actually stuck to the diet completely for two days and also feel that I can carry on. I am not feeling deprived in any way.

Just about to go to work and I have packed two boiled eggs, pack of chicken pieces and half of my no pastry dukan quiche to nibble on through the day.

Have a lovely day everyone and I'll update how my day has gone later XXXXX

Well two thirds through day 3 and I'm still on track. I have come home and put another no pasty quiche in the over and have my chicken korma ready to go in after it. I have boiled a few eggs and put them in the fridge and have plenty of ham, chicken, turkey etc - so if I want to snack I have plenty there to graze on

Today i have eaten:-

Half of no pastry quiche
3 x chicken satay skewers
2 x boiled eggs
chicken snack pack from Tesco

1.5 litres of water. 2 x black coffee

Hope my appetite will decrease as I lose the weight. I am obsessed with food at the moment and just want to eat. As as its the right food then I am not worried.

Taken my kiddies to football training later so that will break up my evening

Will update later as to what I eat this evening

Hi susie you are remembering to have your oat bran aren't you? Otherwise you seem to be doing great - this diet is the best ever!!!

dont worry about eating ...as long as its protien....fill your boots as an old dukaneer says xxx

Scooter thanks for reminding me. I did have a little mixed up with skimmed milk this morning but forgot to type it down.

Soooo tempted for a glass of red wine tonight Just had some chicken Korma made with quark. It was ok but don't think I'll be making it again. Thank you all for your advice. Just wish I could get the urge for a glass of wine away.

have a large glass of iced water with ice xxx

Hey Susie - Still doing well! I luuuuuurve the dukan quiche too! So handy for work lunches. I made a lovely one with mince (if you google mince fritata it comes up) it was slightly different as its with quark and not cottage cheese - now a firm favourite!

Not tried a curry sauce with the quark... Not really worked out how to make it not split.... :D

Arghh!!!! Had two glasses of wine last night. Just could not resist. On the good side I am still down 3 lbs in 3 days Woo Hoo!!!!

Haven't had anything to eat yet a I am nights tonight but about to have some chicken and a glass of water

susienoz said:
Arghh!!!! Had two glasses of wine last night. Just could not resist. On the good side I am still down 3 lbs in 3 days Woo Hoo!!!!

Haven't had anything to eat yet a I am nights tonight but about to have some chicken and a glass of water

Drink lots of water , flush it out! And get rid of the wine! :D

Back