Newbie Here!!!!!!!!!!

Melliewoo

Hi everyone i started ssing on sunday and am finding it a bit of a struggle as come 3 in the afternoon i have no energy and constant headache can anyone tel me if this is normal or have you experienced different!!!
I'd love a diet buddy or someone who has started roughly the same time as me to email me....

Hope i'll get to know u all
love
:pMellie

Hello

I lost 2 stone on CD this time last year. However, have gained all most all of it back! I keep planning and planning to restart, seem to get to about day 3 and then say 'sod it'! Or another trick I seem to have is' i'll start tomorrow'!. I would love to have an online buddie to help keep me and track, and someone I can offer support too. That first week is so hard. I can remember being really short tempered, and feeling cold and tired all the time! It did go at about day 6 or 7, just can't seem to get that far again. Anyway, would love a buddie, my email is Just found this site and hope it gives me that extra push as i'm getting married in Aug this year and am too scared to go wedding dress shopping....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone well not doing too bad so far i weighed this morning and lost 10lb so far since sunday morning!!!!!!! i'd love to buddy cudn't see your email don't usually let u post it but here's a try melanie.chapman25 at a place called btinternet with . and com on the end lol

Welcome on board, sorry to hear you are struggling a bit. Are you making sure you get plenty of water? I think its carb withdrawal that gives you headache, are you still having tea/coffee as I am sure carb adn caffeine withdrawal would give you a big enough headache to want to cave!! K+Stick with it though, it will get easier. Also, maybe if you split your packs and spread them throughout the day maybe that will help????

What a warm welcome, Thank you!
Really glad to have found this site, you all sound like a great bunch of people and i'm looking forward to getting to know you all better. Still trying to find my way around, but i'm sure i'll get there in the end!

yayy

yayyy friends in the same boat lol i'm drinking about 4 litres a day and already split packs because i can't finish a whole one!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have caffiene so probably a carb withdrawls as i lived on carbs lol

Hey Melanie, welcome on board. I started last week on ss and had the same as you, a splitting headache:cry: the first day but it was carb withdrawls and did'nt last. Congrats on your loss so far, that is fandabydozy!! You have done soooo well in less than a wk:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sassy Sue:p

Back