newbie here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by liverpoolcaroline, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. liverpoolcaroline

liverpoolcaroline New Member

slimming world

I am joining a weight watchers class next wednesday and would be grateful for any support I can get on here

Caroline xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Caroline and welcome :wavey:

I'm doing WW myself rather than going to the classes but feeling as though I'd probably be better if I joined up, even if just for things like buying the bars and the books. Also a WI by another person will probably be more motivating than by myself in the bathroom :rolleyes:

Make sure you track all your points (if you're doing the points plan) and keep coming on here for extra support.

How much would you like to lose? Do you have a special occasion you are doing it for or just fed up?
  4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

welcome and good luck hun :)
  5. nicib

nicib Member

Welcome, Im newbie like yourself! :)

Take it a day at a time, and set some little goals and of course, some little treats for when you hit them (notice I said when, not if?? We will have noooo ifs thank you!) :)
  6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome huni,lovely to have you on board,good luck,any questions please feel free to ask x
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

welcome loveyxx
  9. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Slimming World
    Welcome :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.