newbie here

mama267

hi all
been reading the boards with some fantastice inspiration i have my weigh in tomorrow. been practising drinking the water for past 2 days i don`t think that will be a prob. its just visiting the toilet all the time. The weightloss looks fantastic i have never been able to lose weight like that so i will try it and give it a go and i hope you will all be there to support me if i need it:):):)

Hi I started LT on SAt 7th June and just had first weigh in and lost 8 1/2 pounds and feel soooooo happy. I did'nt think I could do it,but I did and I wont tell you it was easy, The 3rd day was very hard, went to bed early and woke up feeling great and will keep going now. Good luck and just think what you want more food that will make you bigger or a new slim you. I look at food now as big lumps of fat and that helps me not want it. You will do great.

Good luck and yes we will all be there x

good luck hun, as for support ur deff, in the right place,,

the guys n girls r bloody great on here ;)

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

welcome and good luck x

hey

hi all
been reading the boards with some fantastice inspiration i have my weigh in tomorrow. been practising drinking the water for past 2 days i don`t think that will be a prob. its just visiting the toilet all the time. The weightloss looks fantastic i have never been able to lose weight like that so i will try it and give it a go and i hope you will all be there to support me if i need it:):):)

Hey you will be fine! Great to have you onboard! Let us all know how your weigh in goes! xox

Hi I started LT on SAt 7th June and just had first weigh in and lost 8 1/2 pounds and feel soooooo happy. I did'nt think I could do it,but I did and I wont tell you it was easy, The 3rd day was very hard, went to bed early and woke up feeling great and will keep going now. Good luck and just think what you want more food that will make you bigger or a new slim you. I look at food now as big lumps of fat and that helps me not want it. You will do great.

Well done on your weight loss xoxo

This is the BEST diet ever!!! You will think the same after 1 week and you see the results! Good Luck hun and keep posting!

thanks guys look forward to posting great weightloss

Good to have you onboard! :) Did you say you're starting tomorrow? x

yes going to get weighed tomorrow so will put details on here. had my fat photo taken today in work so will put it as my screensaver to remind me how i don`t want to be.

That's a good idea, might have to do the same thing on my laptop! Bf might get a little stroppy at that actually so may just print one out and carry it with me in my purse lol x

Welcome Mama and good luck.

The first week will be the hardest but you can get through it. This forum is so supportive when you feel at your lowest as well as so complimentary when you post your losses.

x

Back