Newbie here

shep

Silver Member
Hello to all

i am a newbie here, I have done the Cambridge Diet and failed (couldn't have not eating and the shakes YUK!!)

Any way seen the adverts for the Diet chef and quite interested as you still can eat but with someone taking the reins so to speak, when I dish up I dish up large portions, my husband and daughter eat all day and not put on an ounce so I dish up their portions but make no differnce to my portion, but I put on weight very easy, but I can't sem to shift it and I am going away in July and dont want to hide behind the camera as the fat one.

I have just ordered my months supply and want to know if I stick to it how much can i lose in that month? How are other prople doing on it??

Just looking for inspiration while waiting for the hamper.. :eek:

Hi Shep!
I started mine yesterday, food so far is yummy! Not feeling great today though, think its my body getting rid of the toxins. So hopefully feel better in a few days. I think the diet will really work, i weight myself on a sunday, so will keep you posted. Do you want a diet chef buddy?

Hi Shep!
I started mine yesterday, food so far is yummy! Not feeling great today though, think its my body getting rid of the toxins. So hopefully feel better in a few days. I think the diet will really work, i weight myself on a sunday, so will keep you posted. Do you want a diet chef buddy?

I would love a diet chef buddy, will you kick my butt into shape.

I will be weighed on Tuesdays so i will keep you posted.

I'll be encouraging but I'm no good at kicking other people's butts, I'm strict with myself but I'm like ooh, you should eat more with others lol

I'm not going to do DietChef exclusively - at least not yet. I've ordered two weeks to give things a try before buying the big lot. I've been doing Slimming World since 1 December and used to do weightwatchers before that so this Dietchef is gonna be a bit of a shock to the system disciplinewise for me - though hoping it will be in a good way both to shake up the metabolism a bit and get used to smaller meals.

Good luck for when you get started - I'll be doing my first week from next Monday, likely I'll be a right moaner come next tuesday/wednesday so excuse the noise if so!

Back