Newbie here

p.s i love to sniff the kids crisp packets - empty ones of course it seems to help my cravings
Luv Sharon xxxx

lol i do that i have been sniffing everyones food it does help with cravings:D

lol i do that i have been sniffing everyones food it does help with cravings:D

So please ya agreed with me my hubby thinks i am mental and was starting to think he was right but it really does help!! HAHAHAHHAHA:D
xxxx

Congrats on making your first goal hunny, i started on Tuesday so boy do i hear you with what your going through....i have been busy with college had A Level exam (mature student :D) so luckily been wtg busy revising to worry bout food my hubby says it was lucky i was busy coz i was a grump with the hump:D but when i woke up this morning i felt excellent full of beans couldn't believe so i am hoping i have turned a corner. Also don't kknow if it helps but i froze my tetra coz i didn't like them either and it did help (worth a try), wot porridge you having i actually love the apple and cinnamon.
Anyway take care and keep up the great work
p.s i love to sniff the kids crisp packets - empty ones of course it seems to help my cravings
Luv Sharon xxxx
I had the original. When i had it the first day it was sloppy but edible, but today i followed someones advice and made it with less water so it was thinker, jeez it was vile. My CDC said she will swap anything i dont like so I am glad I bought 25 items now instead of 21, means I wont HAVE to eat anymore of them.:D

I had the original. When i had it the first day it was sloppy but edible, but today i followed someones advice and made it with less water so it was thinker, jeez it was vile. My CDC said she will swap anything i dont like so I am glad I bought 25 items now instead of 21, means I wont HAVE to eat anymore of them.:D

Ok hunny i only like the apple and cinnamon :) have you tried that and it is funny i did that as well bout 33 (need 4 coz i am 5ft 9-10) to make sure i had enuff if i didn't like it after i tried one little bit i had enuff i just can't eat something that is vile!!! i didn't like the original either and added a crushed sweetener YUKYUKYUKKY! xxxx

Amen to that - Original porridge SUCKS! xx

LOL. I have decided that they are the devil's work! As is that strawberry tetra.
God I am a fussy moo. I can see me living on the banana shake at this rate!

Now tonight... was going to try the chocolate route. I have normal choc shake and the choc orange shake.
I was thinking of trying it warm though, a hot chocolate if you will!
Good idea, or big no no?

I dont like the strawberry tetras either! Last time I did CD I lived on hot chocolate, hot choc mint and hot choc orange. I preferred them hot x

I dont like the strawberry tetras either! Last time I did CD I lived on hot chocolate, hot choc mint and hot choc orange. I preferred them hot x

I havent tried hot yet.......that might be an idea as i still have one more today.....i found if ya freeze them i think they are ok:D just an idea xxxxxx

They last ages too as 'ice cream' x

I can see me living on the banana shake at this rate!

same here i think i am going to live on butterscotch i love the smell the taste is better than most lol

Ok day 4 and i am feeling much much better. :D
Stuck it out through those bad 3 days and I feel like I have turned a corner. Hunger is almost non existent, no headache and I don't feel weak. My little wee stick went dark purple today, so I can safely say I am now in ketosis - melt thy fat body, melt it! But I guess I need to drink even more water. I find the water comsumption more of a chore, and i have to force myself to have it. Can't wait to be able to buy the CD powder to mix with it, as I think that will help a lot.
I can actually feel a difference. Whether it is because I am hydrated and better I don't know. The scales at mine are different to CDC, but this morning mine were showing a 4lb loss compared to what they were on Tuesday morning (day i went to cdc) Started Wednesday, so 4lb in 3 days is fab, obviously it is water mainly and glycogen, but now I am in ketosis, hopefully the fat will be next. :D

woop woop us we made it to day 4
i carry water with me all the time and sipping it has become a habit but i still struggle to get to2.5L but we are getting there.

WHOOOOHOOOOP wtg to go chicks that is just awesome i can't wait for the water flavourings either i know it will help i do have though bout 4litres one for every pack LOL....i love water so i guess i am lucky and boy i feel good, i still have little wobbles every now and again but i think that is to be expected after all of a sudden my body is getting no food HAHAHAHHAA
Keep it up chicks luv ya xxxxxxx

Day 5, and things are getting so much easier.
Had Vanilla shake this morning. Did half of it warm and then poured it into a half cup of coffee to make a cappucinno. Then left the other half for 2 hours and had an ice cold vanilla shake. Really enjoyed it.
I can't wait until Tuesday evening and weigh in. I hope I have lost a decent amount. I am so pleased that I found this diet.
Oh... and I am still registered on the weightwatchers online thing, so had to put my weight in for this morning. LOL I lost 4lb from last Sunday. I was hoping for a bit more to be honest, considering that I am not eating. But I am not going to worry. See what Tuesday brings.

Hey! Congratulations on getting through the first few days! Im on day two so not long now, halfway there! I have decided the choc mint and the butterscotch are certainly my favourite so far! Tried a spicy tomato soup aswell but only managed that with curry powder and pepper!. :p I thought the sachets had to be consumed within 15 minutes? Do you put them in the freezer for two hours once uve made them?...

Jess x

I just halved the powder and made it up, and put the rest in a glass with cling film over the top (in poweder form) unti i was ready to add the water to it. I think it is 15 min from when you add water to it.

Hiya hunny hope ya had a great day!!! just popped in to see you are doing good i had my first weigh in tonite well happy.........take care chick speak soon thinking of you! xxxxxx:D

hey tink hope you ok just checking in

sharon well done on your loss that brilliant

Back