newbie ...hoping atkins is the answer :)

tulipangel

Hi

I have been yo-yoing on exante and have recently been made redundant and so i cant afford exante :( I feel that atkins can be done on a tight budget so here i go :)

Day one has gone well :)

Hello, welcome and good luck:). Feel free to post away and ask us any questions

Morning tulip and welcome... so sorry about the redundancy! So much of it going on at the moment. And great that you've found Atkins. :)

Hi all thankyou so much for your kind words and welcome x

Means alot :)

Morning Tulip, sorry to hear about your being redundant, I hate that word. Good luck and yes Atkins can be cheap, especially if you have the time to shop around for cheap meat bargains. I like Lidl, if you have one near you check them out for good meat deals.

Hi all

well im at the end of day two...i think ive over done it though on the sugar free jelly mixed with cream :/

i ate a pint ...couldnt stop once i started the sweet taste... hopeless I am! never mind breakfast good...bacon and an egg...ham stir fry for lunch snack cheese wrapped in lettuce and prawn egg foo young recipe...so hopefully the pint of jelly wont matter ??

hope everyone is well :) I ve been reading all your posts and your losses are fab ... so one day at a time ehh x

Well good morning everyone :)

I'm awake due to our three month old puppy who cant understand why we should stay in bed past five :/

Anyway feeling ok this morning and looking forward to my bacon and eggs this morning :)

Hope all is well with everyone x

Morning Tulip, ah puppies, LOL

and those FRANKENFOODS are evil :(

Hi tulip!

I'm new to all this too.....good luck :)

Seems like your doing well so far

Whoops on the jelly - maybe avoid for a while. Or only buy one little readymade pot - when its gone its gone!
Keep going:)

Kat1e said:
Whoops on the jelly - maybe avoid for a while. Or only buy one little readymade pot - when its gone its gone!
Keep going:)

Yes good idea I need to make little pots your right or buy them ... It seems my bad sweet tooth habits will take a long time to wain

Great advice ty x

hondapeeps said:
Hi tulip!

I'm new to all this too.....good luck :)

Seems like your doing well so far

Hi Honda

How are you doing with Atkins ? I like the diet very much ATM hope it stays that way :) just struggling with my sweet tooth !

Good luck too

I can't be trusted with the jelly either... It is orgasmic!! Lol... So I only make one very very occasionally ... Good luck ... You're doing well :) x

I had a wee bowl of cream with a tsp of Splenda mixed in.....satisfied my sweet tooth after dinner ;)

Mmmm sounds perfect :)

Alpaca said:
I can't be trusted with the jelly either... It is orgasmic!! Lol... So I only make one very very occasionally ... Good luck ... You're doing well :) x

Lol orgasmic is sooo true if not better ... Well maybe haha x

Back