newbie introduction

weepoppet

Hello there, just wanted to introduce myself

I started CD yesterday weighing 12 stone 8 and only 5 foot 2 so have a fair bit to go. :sigh:

Haven't found the shakes/soups too bad and have been knocking back the water which is a bit hard but I keep looking ahead to a slimmer me.

Wish me luck

Alison

Welcome Alison and good luck with your CD journey! You'll be a skinny mini in no time!

Welcome to you Alison - I'm a newbie too though it feels like I've been eating shakes and soups for years I'm only on day 6 !lol
This is a great group - full of wonderful people all of whom are at various stages on the journey to better health and weight loss.
Come in often and read the posts to be inspired, stay on track and not to feel alone while you're doing this.
Best wishes
Tansyx:D

Hi Poppet

Welcome to Minis and to the rollercoaster that is CD. Grit your teeth through the first week and it will all be worth it.

Look forward to seeing you shrink!

Gxx

Hi Alison,
I`ve just started CD today, i`m not finding it to bad at the mo!
With the water put some in a sports bottle and carry it with you, you`ll be surprised how much you drink with out realising.
Good luck x

Good luck with week one!I found the first week pretty tough,but it was all worth it as I'd lost 10lbs!!This site is great for been inspired.and for feeling supported!

I started CD yesterday weighing 12 stone 8 and only 5 foot 2 so have a fair bit to go. :sigh:

EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME! WOAH!

Fancy doing this together?

Leah xxxx

Hi Alison and welcome, this is a fab diet and you will have the weight off in no time. Keep posting and keep drinking the water.

Yes Leah, that would be great.

It is my 34th birthday on Friday and have felt good at refusing a lunch date with my mother and a dinner with my OH, so determined am I to get this weight off.

Thank you for all your kind, supporting words.

Alison

Back