Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by CThackray, 31 August 2011 Social URL.

1. CThackray

CThackray Member

Hey everyone!!

I’m kinda a newby here because I haven’t been in for so long! After having a good summer with my friends on holiday and BBQ nearly every weekend I’ve put on all the weight I have lost and now that it is September tomorrow I’m doing a 30 day shred!! I want to be 8 stone by Christmas! I am currently 10 stone, 20 years old and 5.1.

It’s my 21st birthday in January and wants to be able to wear a killer dress and feel comfortable in myself!

My main weight issue is my stomach. I have a bottom belly and I can always see it in whatever I wear. If anyone has any suggestions into helping me loose the bottom belly I have, with exercise and dieting I’m hoping to get to my ideal weight!!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.