newbie... just out of interest

Kes

Gold Member
Hello all.
I start cd on Monday. very excited. I'M not new to the forum as you can see. I am on the last legs of my weight loss journey, I have done slimfast, heathy eating and have been on xenical for the last 12ish months along side Slimming world since march. But I've hit one big plateu, and stoped losing weight and inches. I need to get into a dress for my wedding reception in aus (hubby and I got married a few years ago, but as I'm Australian we have not been able to celebrate over there until now. So I've got 10 weeks to lose about 20lbs more if I can would be great. If I can get to goal for Christmas I would be over the moon

Just wanted to know how much people lost in say their first 5 weeks. I know every one is different. just curious that's all.
THANKs

Also just wanted to know, to do ss, does everyone regardless of your bMi, have to have your form signed by your Dr?

Hi, welcome Kes. I've lost 11lbs in 2 weeks which I am pleased with. My BMI is under 25 and I didn't have to get a form signed by my doctor.

I lost 28 pounds in 6 weeks (just looked at my old card!) my BMI was 42 when i started and needed form signing.

That might help a bit..but yes everyone is very different!

Good luckx

Back