newbie... just out of interest

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kes, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Hello all.
    I start cd on Monday. very excited. I'M not new to the forum as you can see. I am on the last legs of my weight loss journey, I have done slimfast, heathy eating and have been on xenical for the last 12ish months along side Slimming world since march. But I've hit one big plateu, and stoped losing weight and inches. I need to get into a dress for my wedding reception in aus (hubby and I got married a few years ago, but as I'm Australian we have not been able to celebrate over there until now. So I've got 10 weeks to lose about 20lbs more if I can would be great. If I can get to goal for Christmas I would be over the moon

Just wanted to know how much people lost in say their first 5 weeks. I know every one is different. just curious that's all.
    THANKs

Also just wanted to know, to do ss, does everyone regardless of your bMi, have to have your form signed by your Dr?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi, welcome Kes. I've lost 11lbs in 2 weeks which I am pleased with. My BMI is under 25 and I didn't have to get a form signed by my doctor.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lost 28 pounds in 6 weeks (just looked at my old card!) my BMI was 42 when i started and needed form signing.

That might help a bit..but yes everyone is very different!

Good luckx

5. determinator

determinator Banned

In my first 5 weeks on TFR diet last time I lost about 35 lb .. but I had a lot to loose and it came off faster then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.