Newbie just started WW on line, hoping to lose 7 stone!

Hi all, I have just started WW online. I seem to have tried everything over the years but I really have to do this now. I'm having a big op on my right foot on the 15th October and will be out of action for around 3-4 months . I will be in plaster for 6 weeks and then rehabilitation for a couple more months until I can get shoes on and start walking. I would love it if some of you guys would get in touch and give me some encouragement cos the heavier I weigh, the harder it will be to walk again properly.
My darling Husband says he doesnt want me too thin, ha fat chance I say. But, I need to be a healthy weight and that's why my feet are messed up. I'm guessing that this message board may become my lifeline with the outside world soon, so wish me luck and hoping to get it right this time xx

perhaps I have got this all wrong I don't know. Does anyone read any of this. Thought this site might be what I needed and supportive but maybe I am not posting this right?

perhaps I have got this all wrong I don't know. Does anyone read any of this. Thought this site might be what I needed and supportive but maybe I am not posting this right?

Well I will wish you luck :) I just started weight watchers this week (again) l really love it, it doesn't feel like a diet to me as I still eat things I love. What's your weigh in day? Join the group for your weigh in day on here then you can get support and encouragement from the people who are weighing in on the same day as you. I'm a Friday weigh in.

Good luck x x

Hi wifey2013, thanks for replying, Thought I was on my own out here:cry: I weigh in on Tuesday so thanks for the advice on same day W/I. I wish you luck and lots of won't power. I have decided that I am not losing weight any more as I don't want it to find me again! :D I'm getting rid of weight instead!!!!;)

xx

Back