Newbie Looking for CD buddie

Re: Newbie in need :)

Well done for getting to day 5 and not cheating. You have done the hardest part now you just need to keep going to your weigh in. Once you've seen your first weigh in you'll be over the moon and your moods will be lifted.

Please keep going, its the best thing you will ever do for yourselves and your children x x

I really hope so. Just taking one day at a time. Went to meet my friend today and she ordered food lol I had 6 cups of green tea while she ate a baguette then apple pie and custard did really well and stayed strong no idea how lol. Don't even want to be skinny skinny just back to me perfect 12 per children. I am lucky if a 18 fits at the min :-(

thanks for replying really need a buddy, how have you found ur first week u had a good loss x

Re: Newbie in need :)

I have found it relatively easy to be honest. Have my second weigh in tomorrow and i cant wait. Plus i get to have bars!!

Hey sounds like your doing great, keep it up! Good luck for Friday :)

Hi I have had one of those days today when I was making food for my teen, and I was seriously considering changing plans, but after coming on here i have decided to give it another week.

It is soo difficult, but so many people before us have done it successfully and I am sure we will succeed too.

Good Luck
x

Lottee- day 2 is nearly over :D I took myself to my friends house so I wasn't distracted to the food at my house.. My mum decided to buy fruit loaf and toast it for breakfast ... The house smelt like heaven and then I opened the fridge (god knows why!!) to find galaxy ripples in there!! I nearly gave up there and then lol but I've been good : ) it's only my 2nd day so I no I shouldn't be looking already but scales show 3lbs down !! :D spurring me on lol .. Have to say I'm not feeling as hungry today as I did yesterday hopefully this will only get better and better :D no headaches as of yet.. Maybe the slightest bit of light headiness but nothing that didn't go away after a few seconds .. What did you have for breakfast?? How are you finding it? Xx

That's actually probably about the best distraction you can have! Ohhhh fruit loaf.. My tummy is rumbling! And 3lbs already is amazing!! :D i am gonna try not to look on the scales until my appointment next Wednesday. So you were hungry on your first day as well? I have had a hard time today... Pfeww! I have to cook for my hostchildren every day. Today was pasta -which I love- and grating cheese has never been so hard, haha. Then I had college until 9 and couldn't concentrate.. Hoping tomorrow will be better! I had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, spicy tomate soup for lunch and a banana shake for dinner. Quite liked it all :) looking forward to my breakfast tomorrow morning. What did you have?! :) xx

Well done on choosing Cambridge. I can assure you that the weeing does get better. But just think to yourself everytime you are on the porecalin pot that you are flushing the fat away!! Works everytime for me.

I really recommend buying yourself a smoothie 2go machine. You can get then new on ebay for about £20. Best thing I ever bought. It makes the shakes taste so much nicer especially as you can put ice cubes in it too.

Good luck with you journeys girls x x

Thank you for the tip! Will take a look at it for sure :) Good luck to you as well, but I am sure you will reach your goal! X

Re: my first day on the cambridge diet need a buddy to keep me motivated

I'm sure i've not long read someone saying that they are £20 in argos at the mo x x

That's actually probably about the best distraction you can have! Ohhhh fruit loaf.. My tummy is rumbling! And 3lbs already is amazing!! :D i am gonna try not to look on the scales until my appointment next Wednesday. So you were hungry on your first day as well? I have had a hard time today... Pfeww! I have to cook for my hostchildren every day. Today was pasta -which I love- and grating cheese has never been so hard, haha. Then I had college until 9 and couldn't concentrate.. Hoping tomorrow will be better! I had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, spicy tomate soup for lunch and a banana shake for dinner. Quite liked it all :) looking forward to my breakfast tomorrow morning. What did you have?! :) xx

Oh no! Grating cheese is bad enough anyway!! Yesterday I had apple and cinnamon porridge which I actually thought was quite nice.. Felt nice to actually spoon something into my mouth lol, then I had a choc orange shake then a mint shake and then I finished it off with a warm chocolate one.. I get 4 shakes a day as I'm 5ft 11.. Are you having trouble sleeping?? For the past 2 days I have been restless all night and normally I love my sleep : ( xx

Oh no! Grating cheese is bad enough anyway!! Yesterday I had apple and cinnamon porridge which I actually thought was quite nice.. Felt nice to actually spoon something into my mouth lol, then I had a choc orange shake then a mint shake and then I finished it off with a warm chocolate one.. I get 4 shakes a day as I'm 5ft 11.. Are you having trouble sleeping?? For the past 2 days I have been restless all night and normally I love my sleep : ( xx

How is the mint shake? Im thinking of getting them next week but im not sure how I will find them! Oh no, luckily i haven't got trouble sleeping.. Let's hope your body just needs to get used to your food intake and you will sleep better soon!! I feel really shaky and weak this morning. Now eating maple and pecan porridge which I like more then the apple one. Hope you'll have a good day :) without hunger! Xx

Snap I'm eating maple and pecan porridge as we speak!! Haha it's quite nice! I'm very light headed today and when I stand up I feel like I wanna fall over lol I'm hoping this will pass soon! Gonna have a coffee see if that helps, chocolate mint is nice I've had a couple now reminds me of mint aero which I love!! Lol but the 1st one I had I found the mint hangs around for a while in your throat .. Almost feeling like a bit of heartburn but I didn't get it the second time.. I'm gonna try and drink extra water today and see if that helps with the dizziness etc hope you have a good day stay strong! That bikini body is not so far away as every day passes xx

Thanks guys. I know it will be worth it. Actually feel better today. Just looking forward to seeing what I weigh tomor. Good to know tho its not just me. Keep focusing on the holiday in July.

Jem

Hi huni,

i am on day six today! Must say this week has been up and down and I tend to find 5.30 till 7pm the hardest lol. But I come on here when I get tempered and read everyone success and so far seems to be keeping me going. I wa worried about the water at first but have really got used to it now. We are all in the same boat so can support each other! Here come the girls :) my first weigh in tomor yey.

Jem

Snap I'm eating maple and pecan porridge as we speak!! Haha it's quite nice! I'm very light headed today and when I stand up I feel like I wanna fall over lol I'm hoping this will pass soon! Gonna have a coffee see if that helps, chocolate mint is nice I've had a couple now reminds me of mint aero which I love!! Lol but the 1st one I had I found the mint hangs around for a while in your throat .. Almost feeling like a bit of heartburn but I didn't get it the second time.. I'm gonna try and drink extra water today and see if that helps with the dizziness etc hope you have a good day stay strong! That bikini body is not so far away as every day passes xx

And were you light headed for the whole day or was it just the morning? My day was quite good, not too hungry and just finished my dinner chocolate shake, which i didn't really like because it had lots of lumps in.. It tasted really strange. I have been thinking if i should swop to sole source plus cause i am craving food. I am not hungry but i feel like I want normal food. Well i will at least keep this week on ss and then hopefully be so happy about my loss that i decide to carry on with ss and not ss+. How are you doing? Xx

I feel alot better now but if I stand up for longer than 10minutes I feel a bit woozy lol I have to say I had 2 boiled eggs tonight but I haven't had my 4th shake so I guess that kind of makes up for it .. It was amazing!! I was in heaven for all of 2mins lol I'm going to check to see if I'm in ketosis tomorrow : ) xx hopefully tomorrows a better day xx

Oh that sounds good!! Lets hope you're in ketosis.. I've just dne something really naughty :( My consultant gave me a peanut crunch bar to try out, over the week. But i was so hungry.. So i just ate the whole bar on top of my 3 meals :( blllluuuh hope it will not change my weight loss too much. Have a good night of sleep tonight! :) xx

That's not massively bad though .. At least it was a cambridge product and not a chocolate bar : ) you'll be fine : ) I'm off to bed now but I can already tell its gonna be a crappy night sleep : ( night all xx

Weigh in tonight woohoo, roll on 7pm anyone else got weigh in tonight? Sure I have lost but don't see it anywher how long does it take until u see the results xxx

Back