Newbie Looking for CD buddie

Well done Jemma, just found this thread with yourweight loss a bit late but you have done fantastic
Well first week done and I have lost 9 lbs so proud of myself lost inches too. :) xxx

Angry at myself :(
Had some stress bad times today and I let it get to me and I've eaten.
End of day 3 what an idiot.
Calorie wise im ok.. but ketosis won't be happening yet now.. will have to start over tomorrow.
I did it without even thinking.. truth be told didnt really enjoy what I picked at then scoffed anyway! :(
Lying in bed now thinking.. you idiot!
But past experiences of trying this diet I know best not to dwell.. best to forget and keep going.. ss all the way for me, new day tomorrow.
Confession of an idiot over :)

Well im now on day 10... Im doing SS+ so having a small meal at the end of the day. Lost 6.5 lbs at my first weigh in. This is definitely far easier than the first 7 days which were Hell. Hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm on day 9 and it is definitely getting better , looked on the scales today and it said I've lost a stone now.. That can't be right!! When I reach a stone and a half I'm treating myself to a new tattoo : )

I've been doing it just over 2 wks now. my trousers are really loose it's fab. It does get easier I used to get quite down about eating but seem to be getting over that now. I'm doing the SS I have never been so strict & determined. You do the right thing lizzie treating yourself it gives you something to aim towards. Good luck.

Buddy needed for support and motivation!

Hey guys. I have around three stone to lose and wanted a buddy (or two) to give me the well deserved kick up the backside when I feel like munching.

currently on day 5 and feeling amazing so far. Tried the diet a few years ago but never managed to stick to it since.

Anyone in the same position as me?

Finding it really hard in work as there's so many temptations everywhere, any advise on how to keep focused?

Thanks for reading I shall look forward to the replies :)

Hey hon.

Can I just say you look fab in that picture!!
Well done on getting to day 5. You will be on a constant buzz from now on. Day 5 for me is always the toughest once I'm on day 6 I'm a new woman.
Munching soooo isn't worth it. I broke the plan last night and went to bed feeling really rubbish and woke up, remembered and was gutted. Just as I was doing so well too so this time around I'm sticking to it (fingers crossed). Please come on here if you feel you are about to cave and myself and the others will talk you away from the food lol.
Good luck or the rest of ur journey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hon.

Can I just say you look fab in that picture!!
Well done on getting to day 5. You will be on a constant buzz from now on. Day 5 for me is always the toughest once I'm on day 6 I'm a new woman.
Munching soooo isn't worth it. I broke the plan last night and went to bed feeling really rubbish and woke up, remembered and was gutted. Just as I was doing so well too so this time around I'm sticking to it (fingers crossed). Please come on here if you feel you are about to cave and myself and the others will talk you away from the food lol.
Good luck or the rest of ur journey xxx

Thank you so much, that was a lovely message lol.

i lost 7lbs so far and I've noticed such a difference already. My belly isn't wobbling as bad lol.

I broke it on day three and your right it so not worth it. I feel so guilty afterwards and feel like I've wasted all that money and effort getting that far.

im going to Mexico in April and my goal is to lose three stone by then. What's your goal? How much you looking to lose? Xxx

Awe hon well done on the 7lbs loss that's great for five days. Go you!!! Lmao at the belly comment. I always notice in my face. Walking past a mirror and quick turning back in shock lol. This diet really is the best one to stick to. The results are amazing.

Mexico?! Jealous! What are you going for? Family holiday or a 'fun' en? Lol. I don't really have a date in my head right now but I love the shock on everyone's faces when they see me after ages and it will be nice to wear summery clothes over summer instead of tent shaped dresses haha. I am going to New York in September so hopefully I will be super slim by then hey. I would like to loose about 3 or four stone. So our goals are similar really. We can encourage each other and I will keep cyber shouting "MEXICO" when ur having a bad day an you can shout "TENT DRESSES" hehe. Good luck hon. Xxx

Thank you lol.

just a holiday, me and the other half getting away for a bit. Can't wait but desperately need to lose at least three stone and I'll feel so much happier and confident.

yeah looks like we got about the same to lose. Be interesting to see what the differences between us will be.

its amazing when people start to notice you losing weight. Best feeling in the world lol.

tent dresses lol that's made me laugh!!

My problem is that because I'm quite short I don't carry weight very well. I'm all bum and thighs more than anything else really. I love it that my CDC measures me every week so I can see the inch difference, really helps keep me going.

hows today been? Xx

Hahaha! Yesss can't wait! Although im not sure anymore if i can make it, i don't knowif it's the fact that i am in week 1 but i have woken up feeling terrible. I can barely walk and my hands are shaking so much that I have problems typing this message.. How will i ever enjoy my weekend in this state?! :(

Lottee I haven't heard from you.. Hope your sticking with it : ) xx

Angry at myself :(
Had some stress bad times today and I let it get to me and I've eaten.
End of day 3 what an idiot.
Calorie wise im ok.. but ketosis won't be happening yet now.. will have to start over tomorrow.
I did it without even thinking.. truth be told didnt really enjoy what I picked at then scoffed anyway! :(
Lying in bed now thinking.. you idiot!
But past experiences of trying this diet I know best not to dwell.. best to forget and keep going.. ss all the way for me, new day tomorrow.
Confession of an idiot over :)

Don't stress Donna, you had a hiccup. Chin up and start again Today, how have you been? You know you can do it. We're only human and god knows we're all tempted xx

Thank you lol.

just a holiday, me and the other half getting away for a bit. Can't wait but desperately need to lose at least three stone and I'll feel so much happier and confident.

yeah looks like we got about the same to lose. Be interesting to see what the differences between us will be.

its amazing when people start to notice you losing weight. Best feeling in the world lol.

tent dresses lol that's made me laugh!!

My problem is that because I'm quite short I don't carry weight very well. I'm all bum and thighs more than anything else really. I love it that my CDC measures me every week so I can see the inch difference, really helps keep me going.

hows today been? Xx

Ah sounds lovely hon. Don't worry you definitely will be happy and confident and super slim.

Bum and thighs? Hello...... have you seen beyonce. Lol. Bum n thighs are sexy. My fella always says he hopes I don't loose the jiggle hehe. For me it's tummy and bingo wings. Ok and maybe thighs shhhh. I'm 5ft 8 so am big side ways and erm length ways (minds gone blank) lol. I'd love to be 11 stone. Fingers crossed xx

Days been ok I guess. I did nip into tesco for milk and bought the kids some sweeties but I just ignored it all where's usually i would eat a full pack and ask them to share another pack pretending i hadn't had any haha!What about u?

Today's been good. I absolutely love the lemon bars. They are stunning. I could eat them not being on the diet lol.

somehow my arms have gained an inch but I've lost weight and inches everywhere else.. Very strange lol. I hate the parts on my arms where I get like a double armpit... So Unattractive lol, stops me from wearing stroppy tops and dresses.

only prob is the holiday is all inclusive but the hotel does have a gym... Don't know if I'm just going to be lying to myself but I'll try to go if I'm having a fatty day.

well done avoiding sweeties! Must be really hard having kids and making them food, don't think I could cope with that.

im not feeling hungry anymore so I'm guessing ketosis is kicking in (my new best friend)

anyway I shall stop bumping on about rubbish!

Keep me updated with your day :)

what days are you weighing by the way? Xxx

Today's been good. I absolutely love the lemon bars. They are stunning. I could eat them not being on the diet lol.

somehow my arms have gained an inch but I've lost weight and inches everywhere else.. Very strange lol. I hate the parts on my arms where I get like a double armpit... So Unattractive lol, stops me from wearing stroppy tops and dresses.

only prob is the holiday is all inclusive but the hotel does have a gym... Don't know if I'm just going to be lying to myself but I'll try to go if I'm having a fatty day.

well done avoiding sweeties! Must be really hard having kids and making them food, don't think I could cope with that.

im not feeling hungry anymore so I'm guessing ketosis is kicking in (my new best friend)

anyway I shall stop bumping on about rubbish!

Keep me updated with your day :)

what days are you weighing by the way? Xxx

Hey hon. How are u doing???

Back