Newbie Looking for CD buddie

Hi char, I enjoy green tea and u are allowed this :) no diet coke I am afraid boo! You will be fine making it through to ur first weigh in seems to make a huge difference I am like a different person. I only do the ready made shakes and I only like the chocolate ones. Next week I can try the bars woohoo can't wait. I too have four stone to loose as I am 5.6 my ideal weigh is also ten stone something but don't think I will reach that. I will be happy with 11.5 lol. I think talking it through is the best way got me through my first week! Anytime u wanna chat I am here xxx

I am on day 9 today I find it hard between 5 and 7 all the time but other than that I manage okay. U will be fine just keep on the water. Plus I find weekends hard anyway. Kids eat all day lol. Well done though first day nearly over :)

Hiya! I originally had 6 and a bit stone to lose but after three weeks I now have just over 4 and half stone to lose. I'm an old hand at this diet. First did lighter life 7 years ago after having my daughter and lost 4 stone in 3 months and have done cambridge a few times when I've been stupid and let myself go. Now after having my second daughter I'm back with more than ever to lose! Last time ever though! Lol. How about you?

Hi Char im starting tomorrow too.
I have 4 stone to lose too.
I did Cambridge last april to july 11 weeks straight and lost 42lbs/3stone.
But am back having put it all back on :(
I didnt do the steps /maintance so this time im here to do it properly.
I found this site a god send last time, the support really helps. :)

Hello girls! Well today is the day! I have 4 stone too lose since having my daughter 8 months ago, have you had a shake yet donna marie? I've heard they are nice with ice so i will have that, not sure about all that water though haha! Just want my body to go into ketosis, can't wait for that! Xx

Hi char! Good luck for today! The shakes are so much nicer with about 5 or so ice cubes and when you're allowed ask your consultant for some water flavouring....it makes soooo much difference. I get through the water easily now. The orange is especially nice with carbonated water. And I've just discovered pukka detox tea with aniseed, fennel and cardamom...it's a nice hot alternative instead of chilli water in this weather. Let us know how you're getting on x

Hello girls! Well today is the day! I have 4 stone too lose since having my daughter 8 months ago, have you had a shake yet donna marie? I've heard they are nice with ice so i will have that, not sure about all that water though haha! Just want my body to go into ketosis, can't wait for that! Xx

Hi char I had a baby 7 months ago, I have 4 stone to loose, I'm nearly 4 weeks in and I've lost 10 lb ! Really happy with diet, you will go into ketosis soon and then your away!! So good! Had blip yest, first blip this year!! But back on strict today! Feeling very positive, we can do this!!

Hey noonoo! Aw that is brilliant well done on your weight loss! Aw how you finding being a mummy? Have you got a little girl or boy? I put so much weight on in my pregnancy and it's my birthday in 4 weeks so i defo wanna lose some for that! Ooh the flavoured water sounds nice i'm having a weigh in friday for some reason and to check how i am coping, all i can say right now is i'm weeing alot!! Drank 2 shakes already and 3 pints of water so i am very bloated! :) i'm happy so far, going to have an early night i think so i don't think about food so much :) how is everyone getting on? I'm dreading this getting harder xxx

I love green tea, can't wait to have some later! Do you exercise on SS? I've been recommended not too so i won't i'm doing SS for around 20 days then start on SS+ xxx

Hi char. So day 1 for us :)
Ive only just had my first shake.. cappuccino made with ice cubes and 1 teaspoon of coffee... was lovely. :)
I try have my first shake as late as possible as its evenings that I find hard.
I am so focused and soooo ready to do this.. im actually quite excited as doing this before I know how great it feels when the weight starts to come off and people start to notice. :)
Will be back again later to check in.
Have a good afternoon ladies :)

Little boy! How bout u? I don't exercise, but I work full time, going to start next week on my tredmill! Water all the way, def fills you up! I've got my weigh in on wed so I really hope I haven't wrecked it with my blip yesterday, just going to forget that now and move on!!

My partner makes me want to eat not sure what to do there, he thinks my diets are silly but when i will be alot slimmer i know he won't be complaining! What do you have in a day donna? I have had 2 shakes so far and 5 pints of water :) aw noonoo you will be fine! Can't wait for my weigh in! Xxx

Back