Newbie Looking for CD buddie

My partner makes me want to eat not sure what to do there, he thinks my diets are silly but when i will be alot slimmer i know he won't be complaining! What do you have in a day donna? I have had 2 shakes so far and 5 pints of water :) aw noonoo you will be fine! Can't wait for my weigh in! Xxx

Its hard when people around you are eating... all you can do is stay strong and remind yourself why you are doing this diet.. once the scales start going down you'll be flying and not even wanting to eat.
I had one shake around lunch time and then an original porridge about 6pm.
Plus lots of water I have 1 litre bottles and ive had 3 and a half so far today.
Got one pack left for tonight and I'm not sure what to have yet.. I try hold out late as possible.
As evenings are the hardest part of the day for me. :)
How have you found it today then?

Oh okay donna, i need mine later too i think, i'm not even hungry whatsoever i have drank 3 litres of water, about wet myself 3 times haha! :( i am finding it okay today, i'm worried about how bad it will get :( i hope i stick at it i really do!

Hi girls

I am on day 8 today - I was really scared about these withdrawal types symptoms people seem to suffer in the first week - I have to say I didn't have any of it - no headaches, no anger no twitching no hunger etc. I think I was lucky but my CDC said it was prob coz I'd really cut out as much carbs as poss over the 2 was prior.

The water is a pain I have only managed little over 1 litre today - it's difficult if you are out in car with work - I'm grounding myself to the office tomorrow & going to guzzle as much as I can!!

I too am an evening eater - I can manage all day with 1 shake - but I rave more of an evening, although I've noticed it becoming easier if I keep busy or like tonight I was home early today & so I had a bath & soaked for an hour so I didn't eat too early & break my routine. I'm having mine at 9.30am - 2pm - 6.30pm & 9.30/10pm.

It suits me & getting into a routine - I have a shake, soup, porridge for dinner as I find more substantial & a sweet shake to end the day - today I opted for Mango!! And it is definitely recommended!! A nice change to my hot chocolates!

Good luck girls!!

How much have you lost so far?
Yes i think i might try the eating evening as i'm so hungry!

I found today day 1 not bad
Hopefully tomorrow will be okay i was wondering when does your body go into ketosis? I think i'm gonna try do SS for 18 days xxx

Hi there, im back to day 1 today to AGAIN, i have 1stone 8 to loose, ive been dibbing and dabbing with cd recently and im just been wasting money so day 1 for me today,im going to take the bul by the horns and get a grip :)

Oh okay donna, i need mine later too i think, i'm not even hungry whatsoever i have drank 3 litres of water, about wet myself 3 times haha! :( i am finding it okay today, i'm worried about how bad it will get :( i hope i stick at it i really do!

Hi Char.. Day 2 :)
How are you?
Im feeling good 1 choc shake down so far and 6 pints of water :)
Yes I definitely find it better to have my packs as late as possible.
Try it and see how you get on.
Yes the weeing can be a pain.. but its all good :)
Last time I did this diet the longer your on it the easier it gets honest.. might sound mad but its true :)

Hi girls

I am on day 8 today - I was really scared about these withdrawal types symptoms people seem to suffer in the first week - I have to say I didn't have any of it - no headaches, no anger no twitching no hunger etc. I think I was lucky but my CDC said it was prob coz I'd really cut out as much carbs as poss over the 2 was prior.

The water is a pain I have only managed little over 1 litre today - it's difficult if you are out in car with work - I'm grounding myself to the office tomorrow & going to guzzle as much as I can!!

I too am an evening eater - I can manage all day with 1 shake - but I rave more of an evening, although I've noticed it becoming easier if I keep busy or like tonight I was home early today & so I had a bath & soaked for an hour so I didn't eat too early & break my routine. I'm having mine at 9.30am - 2pm - 6.30pm & 9.30/10pm.

It suits me & getting into a routine - I have a shake, soup, porridge for dinner as I find more substantial & a sweet shake to end the day - today I opted for Mango!! And it is definitely recommended!! A nice change to my hot chocolates!

Good luck girls!!

Hi Gero :)
I was the same last time I did this diet I slipped into ketosis no problem had none of the side effects that some do.
Im hoping I will be the same this time round. Day 2 today and so far feeling great.
Have you had your first weigh in yet?
Yes the water is the key to this diet so keep guzzling lol :)
I like the porridge at dinner time too I get what you mean there.
Im looking forward to the bars after week 2.. for a sweet treat at the end of the day :)

Hi there, im back to day 1 today to AGAIN, i have 1stone 8 to loose, ive been dibbing and dabbing with cd recently and im just been wasting money so day 1 for me today,im going to take the bul by the horns and get a grip :)

Hi duncan good luck with day 1 :)
You can do it... stick with us.
Keep drinking the water and keep posting on here is the best advice I can give.
Its what got me through 11 weeks ss last time round.

Day 2 today for me! Had my porridge today going to have a shake at 5 then soup at 7! Had a lovely green tea! I think i will get through today 100% fine!! I am not feeling hungry one little bit :) or crap, no headaches nothing so i am very happy, people usually say day 3 is hard :( i am doing it by days like if i get too friday thats 5 days then challenge myself with the weekend and another 5 days! I cannot wait to get weighed friday evening i hope i have lost at least 1 or 2ibs :) sticking with SS for at least 2 weeks then SS+ xxxx

Day 2 today for me! Had my porridge today going to have a shake at 5 then soup at 7! Had a lovely green tea! I think i will get through today 100% fine!! I am not feeling hungry one little bit :) or crap, no headaches nothing so i am very happy, people usually say day 3 is hard :( i am doing it by days like if i get too friday thats 5 days then challenge myself with the weekend and another 5 days! I cannot wait to get weighed friday evening i hope i have lost at least 1 or 2ibs :) sticking with SS for at least 2 weeks then SS+ xxxx

Hey Char... keep up the good work.. sounds like your doing fab :)
Everyone is different you might not experience any of the horrible side effects so dont worry.. like you said take it day by day... before you know it you'll be counting the weeks :)
Im sure you'd of lost more than that by Friday.. you'll be surprised!
And that'll give you a boost for week two.

Really proud of myself only day 2 and im currently sat here drinking water while my husband and three kids are eating kfc :)

Hey everyone!! Day 3 for me today, i was up last night being sick so i am going to have alot more water today just too keep my fluids up :) i am feeling amazing! Bit hungry but i feel so good, refreshed and so much energy considering! I went bed last night at 8.30 as i was so poorly but my daughter has had a bad tummy so i reckon i have caught it off her :( going to have a lovely green tea soon, went for a 2 hour walk this morning, going to clean the house now while my partners at work and daughters in bed :) my bestfriends coming over today so i hope i don't give in to her eating crap at mine! Willpower!!! I hope everyone is okay and you're all doing amazing! Stick together

Good luck both, 2day is #day 14 for me!! It's the hardest yet most satisfying thing ever!! When u get your weigh ins and uv lost weight u feel great!!

Hope your first weeks are okay!! Happy loosing weight n creating a new year!!

remember "nothing tastes better than being slim" some1 told me that when I first started n it's stuck since!!

Xxxxx

Hi all.
Day 3 feeling good apart from toothache :(
Sensitive today especially with the cold water.. so had a nice hot maple porridge... love it! So sweet & filling.. that & 3 pints of water down so far today. :)

That's brill Hun, the water for me was hardest thing by far but now I'm craving it and drinking loads!! Bodies got used to it to now and not visiting the loo half as much (thankfully) lol !!

Xxx

Hey Jade day 4 for me tomorrow i am loving the water makes me feel so much more refreshed and my skin is already looking more hydrated! I'm feeling amazing! I have my weigh in on friday so fingers crossed i am happy with results! I was 15.8 on Monday :) i had a lovely porridge this evening and it felt so nice to have something and i was SO full i couldn't believe how full i was, 2 hour walk again tomorrow and take my daughter too the park yay! Can't wait for a lovely cup of green tea in the morning! Oh donna i hope you feel better soon! Going to bed now night everyone keep me posted on your day tomorrow and i will too xxxx

Hya Jemma,
I havent been on the site for a few days I bought some keto sticks and they were in the first stages of turning pink, but Im not doing good with the hunger im feeling really deppressed I have decided to go to the sole source plus because i feel I will crack if i dont and dont want to undo all the good work.

You have done brilliant NINE DAYS WOW good on you, you must be really proud of yourself xxx

Back