Newbie... Looking for support

m40kh

Hi guys, I've done this before but fell off the wagon, really need some support. I'm 12 stone and ideally want to loose 2 stone

Looking forward to any hints n tips to keep me going
Kerry xx

Hi Kerry, well done for getting back on the wagon, tomorrow will be my second weigh in (this time round!) and I'm finding everyone here very supportive, especially as I am doing the diet from home.

Keep at it and don't let any little slips take you down, there are so many inspirartional people with impressive weight losses here and I'm sure you can be one too.

Good luck x

Hi Kerry

Have you started a diary on here?

When I started I had 2st 12.5lbs to lose and I now have just under two stone. I had a bit of a blip a couple of weeks ago however I seem to have for myself back on track which was far from easy

Good luck with your journey hun x

Hi!
I want to lose about 2stone too, maybe abit less depending how I feel and what I look like!
I started ww again this week and it's going well so far. Iv already lost quite abit. Was 15st 9 at my heaviest after having my oldest son over 3 years ago, iv had another little boy since then who's 6 months and managed to keep on top of my weight gain and got to 12st12 at my lowest after having him!
Had a few weeks off and been on holiday and weights crept to 13st 3 so decided enoughs enough now and want to get down to 11st or around there.
Starting a diary on here is a great way to keep motivated!
Good luck x

I want to loose 2 stone too but I am really thinking about waiting until after Christmas as its not easy at this time of year but I really am starting to hate the way I look.

Thanks for responding everyone, twinkle, I know how you feel... This will help keep things in moderation rather than a complete binge from now Untill new year lol. Good luck everyone. I've just started a food diary.... Hopefully this will help xx

Back