Newbie - Lunches

Hi, I have just registered but been watching for a while and I am starting my third week on Dukan.

I do have a lot of weight to lose, around 100Lbs, but I have been loving it so far, it's the first diet I have actually found straight forward.

Someone told me about it a year ago, only wish I had started it then, but I am on it now.

I have been so motivated by reading all your posts and so excited to try out all the ideas.

The only thing I get stuck on is fun lunches...often resorting to plain chicken pieces and a diet coke!!

Anyway, off to do my weekly shop!!! :)

Congrats on getting started! You will get lots of great tips and suggestions from here.

For lunch, depends what you like really. Am assuming you are on attack, so make the most of your galettes - use them sweet with a little dollop of 0% fromage frais, or savoury, filled with egg or chicken or tuna etc. Delish, and really makes up for not having bread.

Hi,

Thank you!!!

I love the Galettes too, usually use them for breakfast as I have been making them up for the week ahead, haven't tried them savory yet.

I was on attack, but just moved onto cruise now, which has opened a lot of great recipes!!!

May start trying to make some small meals to take for lunch, saw an amazing recipe on on of the sites for Mongolian Beef which I'm tempted to try tonight and take some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

:)

I will check out the diaries that is a good idea!!!

We just did a thread on lunches earlier today... check down below to save us all repeating ourselves!

Back