Newbie - Lunches

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by sstirling80, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. sstirling80

sstirling80 Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.29%)
    Hi, I have just registered but been watching for a while and I am starting my third week on Dukan.

I do have a lot of weight to lose, around 100Lbs, but I have been loving it so far, it's the first diet I have actually found straight forward.

Someone told me about it a year ago, only wish I had started it then, but I am on it now.

I have been so motivated by reading all your posts and so excited to try out all the ideas.

The only thing I get stuck on is fun lunches...often resorting to plain chicken pieces and a diet coke!!

Anyway, off to do my weekly shop!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wheesht

wheesht Just keep swimming...

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(19.77%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Congrats on getting started! You will get lots of great tips and suggestions from here.

For lunch, depends what you like really. Am assuming you are on attack, so make the most of your galettes - use them sweet with a little dollop of 0% fromage frais, or savoury, filled with egg or chicken or tuna etc. Delish, and really makes up for not having bread.

4. Cara26

Cara26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome to minimins! I havent been here long myself, i'm on week 2 this week. I struggle a little with lunches also! There is a recipies section on here and also a diary section where people list what they're eating for the day, this may give you some ideas of what you could have. Cara x

5. sstirling80

sstirling80 Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.29%)
    Hi,

Thank you!!!

I love the Galettes too, usually use them for breakfast as I have been making them up for the week ahead, haven't tried them savory yet.

I was on attack, but just moved onto cruise now, which has opened a lot of great recipes!!!

May start trying to make some small meals to take for lunch, saw an amazing recipe on on of the sites for Mongolian Beef which I'm tempted to try tonight and take some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

:)

I will check out the diaries that is a good idea!!!

6. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    We just did a thread on lunches earlier today... check down below to save us all repeating ourselves!

7. anjuschka

anjuschka Dukan Ancestor!!

Start Weight:
    76kg
    Current Weight:
    66.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    64kg
    Lost(%):
    9.7kg(12.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan (Stabilized)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.