Newbie...mix a mousse question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 30 July 2008.

1. claire1

claire1 Well-Known Member

Hi guys i've been browsing this site since i started CD last Friday and finally plucked up the courage to join in! :) I've just had my first WI this morning and i've lost 9lbs so i'm over the moon and feel that with the support & results i've seen on this site i can really lose the weight this time. i am doing ss + and my CDC has run out of Mix a mousse and was wandering if there is anything i could use as a substitute.
  2. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Well-Known Member

well done on ur weight loss hun that ll keep u going.

mix a mousse no just ask her to order some for u

SARAHP Well-Known Member

Excellent result hun for your first weigh in. Keep up the good work.
  4. I started today the SS+ and i was given the mix a mousse, and i was told if i ran out of it, i can buy the veg gelatin, which is in powder form. But i be find with this for now, as it does 10 servings.

Well done on your 9lbs x
  5. claire1

thanks guys....hopefully my CDC wll have it in stock next week. might see if i can buy some veg gelatin in the meantime x
    now i just need to work out how to get a glitter name and weight loss ticker! x
  6. For the tracker, click on mine, it will take you to the page, and then you sign up for one, add your details etc, and i think you do the same for the glitter signature. x
  7. claire1

Thanks MiniMe have done just that ! Can't work out signature though ! x
    Lets keep in touch with our progress on SS +......i need all the support i can to stay on track ! :)
  8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on your weight loss that's a fantastic result.

Great to know about the veg gelatine. Although I am not a veggie, I have a real issue with gelatine so would be great to try a veg one as i'd really like some mousse! x

Good luck with your second week Claire x
  9. claire1

thanks bunny ...and you've lost just over a stone in 2 weeks...thats a fantastic result. Are you doing SS or SS + xx