Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie...mix a mousse question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys i've been browsing this site since i started CD last Friday and finally plucked up the courage to join in! :) I've just had my first WI this morning and i've lost 9lbs so i'm over the moon and feel that with the support & results i've seen on this site i can really lose the weight this time. i am doing ss + and my CDC has run out of Mix a mousse and was wandering if there is anything i could use as a substitute.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done on ur weight loss hun that ll keep u going.

mix a mousse no just ask her to order some for u

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Excellent result hun for your first weigh in. Keep up the good work.

5. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I started today the SS+ and i was given the mix a mousse, and i was told if i ran out of it, i can buy the veg gelatin, which is in powder form. But i be find with this for now, as it does 10 servings.

Well done on your 9lbs x

6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks guys....hopefully my CDC wll have it in stock next week. might see if i can buy some veg gelatin in the meantime x
    now i just need to work out how to get a glitter name and weight loss ticker! x

7. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    For the tracker, click on mine, it will take you to the page, and then you sign up for one, add your details etc, and i think you do the same for the glitter signature. x

8. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks MiniMe have done just that ! Can't work out signature though ! x
    Lets keep in touch with our progress on SS +......i need all the support i can to stay on track ! :)

9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done on your weight loss that's a fantastic result.

Great to know about the veg gelatine. Although I am not a veggie, I have a real issue with gelatine so would be great to try a veg one as i'd really like some mousse! x

Good luck with your second week Claire x

10. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks bunny ...and you've lost just over a stone in 2 weeks...thats a fantastic result. Are you doing SS or SS + xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.