Newbie needing advice and reassurance

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by tjololo, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. tjololo

tjololo New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all,
    My first post here and I'm after some advice. I am into week 2 of slimming world extra easy having lost 5 and half pounds in my first week and i have to drop 5 dress sizes before my sisters wedding in 2013. Have any others managed this? Would love to know. Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question (as I'm not sure the ratio between how much weight you lose and how many dress sizes you drop)

Tjololo :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dropped 5 dress sizes in just about a year. :)

4. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I can't help with the dress size question, but 2013 is a long way off. a good 80 weeks just to the turn of the year.

Average 1.5 per week (do-able) would equate to 120lb (almost 8.5st) - even 1lb per week would be 80lb (5st 10lb)

I lost approx 90lb in 36 weeks but blokes supposedly lose faster than you ladies. Shrimpy's figures will give you an idea of what can be done - 68lb in 14 month (approx)

Steve

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Definitely doable, presuming you have it to lose (i.e not a size 12 at present) I've dropped 2 sizes in 4 months!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.