Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hi Susan

I've been maintaining for the last while! Nope that's me on the wind down now from this project.
Life's been really good accept for not being on the diet but back in the head space now! Really want to get back on track!

ive just set up my own company as I'm being made redundant from my work I've known this for the last 2 yrs but have been taking projects to build on my Project management experience... So I've now just been offered another role but I pushed this time for it to be contract and won so dead chuffed!

Start this in May until October and will take it from there!!

So tell me what's been happening with you!
you look like your still loosing which is brilliant

Hi Susan

I've been maintaining for the last while! Nope that's me on the wind down now from this project.
Life's been really good accept for not being on the diet but back in the head space now! Really want to get back on track!

ive just set up my own company as I'm being made redundant from my work I've known this for the last 2 yrs but have been taking projects to build on my Project management experience... So I've now just been offered another role but I pushed this time for it to be contract and won so dead chuffed!

Start this in May until October and will take it from there!!

So tell me what's been happening with you!
you look like your still loosing which is brilliant

Hiya,

How's your weight been with maintaining?

I'm doing good thanks, hoping to get my 5 stone at weigh in tomorrow night! This mornings weigh in was 9 stone 11 pounds so maybe only another stone or so for me to lose!! I cannot wait to finish up on the diet! I have truly had enough at the moment!!!

How much more have you got to lose now?

Well done you re setting up the company and the new contract! That's excellent! Is the contract near home??
What will you be doing until may?

I'm starting to really struggle with the diet! I am loosing and I went shopping at weekend and fit straight into some size 12's which was amazing! I also wanted a onesie And couldn't get one in my size, I've ended up with a teenagers size 13-14years and it fits!!! Never imagined this could be possible!!! Sadly I still have wobbly bits though!! :0(

Just hoping this last stone comes off from my wobbly bits! Lol!!

According to my scales I'm now at 13st 12lbs but will need to get weighed with my CWC..

I have another 4 stone to go! And yes I have lots of wobble bits lol
Are you still SS

I want to return to SS to get the rest off!
ill still be working for my company get my redundancy then come bac as a consultant

Any plans for easter?

Yep, I'm still ssing!!! My CDC has suggested I go up a stage but I soooo want to drop the final pounds as quick as possible!!!

Fingers crossed we both get to drop the wobbly bits too! Lol!!

Over Easter were quiet apart from going to centre parcs for a Friday to Monday. It's a late birthday celebration for me, so obviously it would be rude of me not to come off plan!! Lol!!!

Then once back, 8th April, I get back to ss to rid myself of the final pounds!!!

What about you? You up to much over Easter?

I'm off all this week and have to get the bedrooms decorated as I have been neglecting the house for the last 6 months lol so that looks like my plan..

I lost just as much SS to SS+ if I fine it too hard I will move to SS+

I'm off all this week and have to get the bedrooms decorated as I have been neglecting the house for the last 6 months lol so that looks like my plan..

I lost just as much SS to SS+ if I fine it too hard I will move to SS+

Sounds busy!! I live the idea of decorating but normally hate it once I start and just want to finish!!! Hope you don't ache to much after all the decorating!!

Well just back from weigh in and I lost 4lbs!! So pleased!!!

I've now finally got my 5 stone!!

Sadly I have a planned break next week which really won't help, but still doing well !! :0)

How's you?

Aww Susan

Thats a brilliant Result you are doing Fab!!!

I start back today and am actually looking forward to it.. I can now concentrate on myself and the diet instead of the manic 3 months since Christmas
Will have my Easter dinner minus Carbs but will enjoy all the same!!!

So whats your plans this wend as you are taking some time off

Jules

Aww Susan

Thats a brilliant Result you are doing Fab!!!

I start back today and am actually looking forward to it.. I can now concentrate on myself and the diet instead of the manic 3 months since Christmas
Will have my Easter dinner minus Carbs but will enjoy all the same!!!

So whats your plans this wend as you are taking some time off

Jules

Hiya Jules?

How you finding getting back on plan??

I'm working tomorrow then off till Tuesday! I can't wait to stay home and relax and spend some time with the kids!!

I'm coming off plan on Sunday for a week, then going back on plan on Tuesday 9th April! Sounds ages away now, but I cannot wait to have a break!! I'm planning to be careful, but I cannot wait to eat some real food!!

You off over Easter?

Hi Susan

Hows your break of plan been?

So Easter was very quiet and relaxing which was great!
Got some decorating done now as much as I would've liked but at least its started..

Got weighed today and very surprised have stayed the same so I'm starting a fresh this week which im looking forward too..

Back