Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Thank god for antibiotics! Pleased to hear you are on the mend... we've all had awful hacking coughs... the sun helped though!

Holiday was amazing... i ate and drank loads and it's a bit worrying when finishing CD just how easy it is to get back to old ways! but anyway, the weather was gorgeous, kids adored it and the staff were amazing!

Thomas made friends with the head chef there, so although it s buffet style food place, most days the chef would come out to say hi to thomas and would ask him what he wanted to be cooked for him, then he'd go off and specially cook him some dinner, then bring it out to him!!!! On the way home, he even managed to see the pilot and got to sit in the co-pilots seat in the cockpit once we had landed!!!

The kids swam everyday... i lay on a sunbed most days and read and there food and drinks throughout the day, and someone else to make the beds, change the bedding daily and give us freshly washed towels everyday!!! Honestly, what more can you ask for???? already planning to go back in the Summer! Though Thomas wants to go back tomorrow, and wants to know why he has to go to school and cant just stay there!!!! Kids eh?!?!?!

You back at work now? home or away?

Hi Susan

Sounds like you had an amazing time. How did the kids react to Santa etc? That's what I would worry about.

I'm working from home at the moment but I will be working from Dublin a bit over the month of Feb!
i like what you did with your signature I'm going to copy! Lol :)

Whats your plans this week?
Im finding it hard to get back into to it

Hi Susan

Sounds like you had an amazing time. How did the kids react to Santa etc? That's what I would worry about.

I'm working from home at the moment but I will be working from Dublin a bit over the month of Feb!
i like what you did with your signature I'm going to copy! Lol :)

Whats your plans this week?
Im finding it hard to get back into to it

Hi Jules,

It was great... Kids seemed fine! Think they had an amazing time!

Your signature looks great, can't believe you lost 60lb in phase 1, that's amazing huni! I feel so proud of you!

I'm ssing, but finding it so hard! I've stuck to it, but I'm thinking it's slightly harder this time... How about you?

I know Susan when its in black and white its hard to believe Ive actually done that!!!

I am finding it hard but I think because I didnt have a big blow out at Christmas I feel like Ive missed out but sure Easter will be upon us in no time and I can look forward to a few cream eggs lol

I get weighed tomorrow so Ill see what I have done in 5 days as I only started on Monday

Hows your week been?

Jules

Hi Susan

How's your weekend going?
Got weighed today and have lost 3.5lbs in 5 days so delighted with that, as its been a tough 5days

Hi Jules,

Well done on a great loss!

I'm finding CD hard this time around! I had a family thing on Saturday and had to watch them all with delicious M&S sandwiches, chocolate fudge cake, then in the evening eating a carvery and puddings!

I've got my weigh in tonight.... assuming the snow lets up at some point and i can get there.... having said that though, at the moment i will have gained, i am wearing so many layers of clothes!!!!

I am sticking to the plan, but somehow its feeling harder, and i'm really craving food! I'm still not hungry but i really want something! at the same time though i want to be thin!!! and i reckon if i keep to this, i could be at goal by April, which doesn't sound to far off!!!!

Starting to get a bit worried about my hair though, i seem to be losing loads every morning!!!!!!!! How's yours?

Hi Susan

looking forward to seeing how you've got on!
Yes it's so much harder this time round, I'm like yourself finding it difficult to get motivated.

I have noticed more hair falling out so I've started to take sea kelp which is good for iodine calcium see how that goes..
Good Luck tonight can't wait to hear how you've got on :)

Hi Jules, feeling really happy, I lost 5.5lbs this week, so I'm now lower than I was when I went away! :)

Hoping this good loss will help motivate me this week... Just Seems so much harder this time!

Got a manic month at work through January, but it's my 30th at the start of Feb so hoping to lose a but by then, but I will enjoy that weekend off!

I can't wait! :)

You guys got snow?

Let me know if the kelp helps and if so ill have to get some...

Susan

Thats a brilliant first week back I bet your so delighted your into the 11's just fab!
Hopefully this will spare you on this week Im still not getting my head round it but motoring on lol

Hows this week for you?

Susan

Thats a brilliant first week back I bet your so delighted your into the 11's just fab!
Hopefully this will spare you on this week Im still not getting my head round it but motoring on lol

Hows this week for you?

Thanks Jules, yep I'm delighted... Hopefully have another good one this week... Todays been good, manically busy at work so only just having my tea bar now, with the standard pint of water! Only just got in from the office! :-(

Really busy at work this month so I'm hoping it will help make the time fly and make me less hungry!

Problem is I'm off CD the first weekend in Feb as it's my birthday, 30th... :p

Kinda wish I could postpone my birthday to be honest... Lol!

im on day 10 ss and havnt had any problems with my bowels but im told this is because im drinking lots of water but i see you are drinking lots too. maybe you might need to drink more? hope you find a solution xx :)

Hi Susan

How have you been this week?
I'm still finding it hard to be honest but battling through it.

Snowing here now and so cold?

whats your plans for the weekend?

I love this thread. You all seem so lovely and caring. I've read the whole lot and it's really helped me with my first week grumpiness.
Jules, I'm with you there on the finding it hard but battling through.
I did LL about 6 years ago and lost 7 stone so I understand you all in this thread about it being more difficult in subsequent times. It's not all fresh and new and miraculous, you know what it's all about and it's more about knuckling down and keeping on with it.
I'm after a stone off by Feb 18th. I want to go horse riding with the family and maximum weight is 16 stone. I was 16.12 on Monday and am 16.5 today :) :)
I hope to be about 15.8 by Feb 18, to allow for extra weight of winter clothes and still not go over 16.
I'm willing you all on amazed by your achievements - particularly your ability to plan on going off plan and successfully managing to go back on plan. I bow to you :)

I love this thread. You all seem so lovely and caring. I've read the whole lot and it's really helped me with my first week grumpiness.
Jules, I'm with you there on the finding it hard but battling through.
I did LL about 6 years ago and lost 7 stone so I understand you all in this thread about it being more difficult in subsequent times. It's not all fresh and new and miraculous, you know what it's all about and it's more about knuckling down and keeping on with it.
I'm after a stone off by Feb 18th. I want to go horse riding with the family and maximum weight is 16 stone. I was 16.12 on Monday and am 16.5 today :) :)
I hope to be about 15.8 by Feb 18, to allow for extra weight of winter clothes and still not go over 16.
I'm willing you all on amazed by your achievements - particularly your ability to plan on going off plan and successfully managing to go back on plan. I bow to you :)

Hi jnc.uk

Welcome to CWP and this thread. You will be definitly down to that weight and a bit more! Youve 7lbs off in 5 days thats brilliant! Well Done you
This is hard diet but you already know that with LL but the results are amazing!! When I started my journey I never thought for Id ever make it this far!! but I have and I'm very determined to continue to get the rest off..

I do have my bad days where I think will I have that small piece of Chocolate or order a chinese because Ive had a **** day at work but I love seeing the results too much each week on the scales and also now in my wardrobe!

How has your first week been?

Hiya,
My first week has been ok.
I managed to get to see my CDC a few days after I started to get some water flavourings and that soup thing because it's too hard to drink plain cold water in winter and I was sick of having black coffee when I wanted something warm. They have helped a lot.
I'm pretty sure I slipped into ketosis on Friday night as I was noticeably not hungry and didn't feel like my last pack (but I had it because I know it's important). Yesterday and today there's no hunger so I'm definitely over the hump.
So glad you're seeing the results in your wardrobe - I'm still waiting for that, although finally my tummy is noticeably flatter.
So what have clothes have you bought yourself that make you really happy?

Hiya guys...

How's everyone doing?

Well i had my weigh in last night, and was gobsmacked as i lost 4lbs!!! i thought it would probably be awful after a good week last week, but i am so delighted!

I'm really starting the notice now, and a few people have commented on it... i reckon i still have at least a couple of stone to lose before i'm at goal!

I'm finding sticking to the diet at the moment fine... but then i know i'm coming off for my birthday and will have some meals between 1st and 4th feb.... i had planned t come off completly, but then i thought i may have a few shakes and just enjoy the few meals i have planned instead of having a complete free for all!

How's everyone else doing? Is it snowy over there Jules? bet your boys are enjoying it if so?!!?

xx

Hi all,I've had my weigh-in.8 lbs off in the first week.Very happy.Getting less grumpy every day but still very tired.Noticing the difference in my clothes ever-so-slightly now.Looking forward to the end of next week when hopefully my clothes will be even looser!

Hi there girls sorry I havnt been on for a wee while x well just to let u all no I was very very bad last week :sigh: Ate loads of crap and drank loads of wine then felt really guilty come mon (when I had a hangover from hell) !!! Went to my CBC yest and had put on 5LBS!!!! So im tryin to get back to SSing but not as easy this time round but goin to try and give it 100% let's hope I can do it :fingerscrossed: X

Hi everyone, how you all doing?

I'm weighing in tomorrow night, had hoped I might get my 4 stone but think its unlikely as its my totm! Scales stopped moving earlier in the week! Oh well, just trying to keep going!

I'm coming off plan next weekend, Friday through to Monday and am worried how much I will gain and also how hard it will be to get back to it again!?!?!?

I finally feel I'm back in the cd way of life after Christmas and really don't need another setback! I just want to finish this diet, it is seriously getting harder! My hair is falling out daily, and I'm really missing food!

Sorry I hadn't meant this post to be a winge, just getting frustrated!

How is everyone else doing and feeling?

Hey Ladies

Sorry I've not been around!!
Its been so so busy with work I'm launching the project having been managing for the past year and its just crazy!

I lost 2lbs at the weekend which was ok I've not been drinking anywhere near enough water which I really believe is the key!

Susan
How'd you get this week?
I bet you can't wait for this weekend? What's your plans?

Back