Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Hi folks. Sorry I havent replied been off line for a couple of days. Yes I have just done SS 100% and it seems to be working for me. Introduced swimming in the last few weeks and it is helping with the inches. I am on holiday as from Friday so will be introducing food on Wednesday so that I can drink alcohol (not sure how I feel about that as its my slippery slope). I am expecting a huge gain but hopefully can loose it all again in first couple of weeks of restarting.

Well done to both of you on your weight losses. Its not easy but boy is it worth it :D x

Wow some fantastic weight losses going on!

I wish i could stick to it 100% but the only week i done that was week 1! Have had something going on each week so have 'wobbled'! Week 3 i was ill so was completely off the diet. I have a big night out coming up on Sat and after that no plans for a while so am hoping to actually do it 100% especially after reading how well some of you ladies are doing! Inspirational!

Good luck everyone for a great week xxx

Hi Jules, how's this well going and how is it being away? You managing to keep up with the walking? Xx

Hi tomnkatesmum

Being away hasnt been too bad as Ive been so busy, no walking though. So back home tonight and will start walking tomorrow.
Hows your week been?

Wow some fantastic weight losses going on!

I wish i could stick to it 100% but the only week i done that was week 1! Have had something going on each week so have 'wobbled'! Week 3 i was ill so was completely off the diet. I have a big night out coming up on Sat and after that no plans for a while so am hoping to actually do it 100% especially after reading how well some of you ladies are doing! Inspirational!

Good luck everyone for a great week xxx

Hi Camilan

It is hard but are doing so well!!
I've been the same a work away alot and I dont want people to know Im on CWP. So I tend to eat a small Chicken and green veg meal.
I'm really enjoying the diet as I so want to be thin for Xmas. How have you been this week?

Hi Jules, nice to see you back... I'm alright thanks, week is going good, i've had no hiccups and not had a problem sticking... was upset at my weigh in, but decided to through myself into another week... my cdc reccommended i drink less water so i am trying that this week, and really looking forward to my weigh in on Monday!!! =0)

When's your next WI?

Hi Jules, nice to see you back... I'm alright thanks, week is going good, i've had no hiccups and not had a problem sticking... was upset at my weigh in, but decided to through myself into another week... my cdc reccommended i drink less water so i am trying that this week, and really looking forward to my weigh in on Monday!!! =0)

When's your next WI?

I know it can be disappointing when you except to have more off, BUT you have a stone off which is brilliant. :)
There has been some posts on here about the amount of water you drink, some ppl do retain water to just watch for that. I don't drink tea or coffee some water is all I have on this diet.

My next WI is on Saturday morning not excepting much with eating whilst I was away.

Have you been measured?

Yeah I only drink the shakes and water... I've never liked tea and coffee, my drink of choice was always coke or squash and now I can't have either, so enjoying my water... I was drinking at least 8 pints a day and my cdc thought I could be retaining water so suggested I try and keep to approx 5 pints and also do daily ketosticks!

You'll have to let me know how you do on Saturday... I'm sure you'll do great, especially as you've been away! Are you starting the walking again tomorrow? How far do you walk? Xx

Yeah I only drink the shakes and water... I've never liked tea and coffee, my drink of choice was always coke or squash and now I can't have either, so enjoying my water... I was drinking at least 8 pints a day and my cdc thought I could be retaining water so suggested I try and keep to approx 5 pints and also do daily ketosticks!

You'll have to let me know how you do on Saturday... I'm sure you'll do great, especially as you've been away! Are you starting the walking again tomorrow? How far do you walk? Xx

I've not been walking this week but when I do its normally 3 miles
I did Zumba on the WII today, now that was something to laugh at.. :D
I must be the most unco-orinated person in the world. My youngest 2 boys thought it was so funny

JulesMcL2110 said:
I've not been walking this week but when I do its normally 3 miles
I did Zumba on the WII today, now that was something to laugh at.. :D
I must be the most unco-orinated person in the world. My youngest 2 boys thought it was so funny

I don't it, reckon I could beat you with UN-coordination... I have two left feet... Hate doing classes as I always go the wrong way and crash into people! Lol!

How do you manage 3 miles? Do you not get shattered? I went for a walk today, probably a couple of miles, then a wander round asda twice and how I'm popped! Sitting in my pj's with my get up... Not fit for anything else! lol!

I don't it, reckon I could beat you with UN-coordination... I have two left feet... Hate doing classes as I always go the wrong way and crash into people! Lol!

How do you manage 3 miles? Do you not get shattered? I went for a walk today, probably a couple of miles, then a wander round asda twice and how I'm popped! Sitting in my pj's with my get up... Not fit for anything else! lol!

No I be fine to be honest, its not really fast pace.
Was chatting to a friend today and she looked great I asked what she had been doing! Using Toning tables 20 mins per session I think i might look in to it.. I'd try anything :)

Any plans for the weekend?

Never hear of toning tables apart from some TV program where they went on them eating kebabs, I think!!

Weeks been good...I'm planning a quiet weekend, spend some time with the family and only eat my CD products and only drink water! Hopefully its a plan I can keep too... Weigh in is on Monday evening so I must be good... I'm desperate for a good weigh in!

What you up to?

Nothing plan as my youngest has Chicken Pox so going to take it easy
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey tomnkatesmum

I lost 3lbs which I'm delighted with:)
Considering I was eating this week with working in London, So going for a another complete week of SS (hopefully)
How have you been today?

Hi Jules, I'm Susan by the way.

Well done on losing 3 pounds, that's great :) I hope I do as well on Monday evening! Do I assume your at home this week? I'm seriously hoping I get into the 13's this week.. Its been so long!

I've had a good day today... Went for a walk with the kids, probably a mile or two, but also with my brothers dog, I only held the dog for under half the walk but crikey she's strong, feel like I've had a massive workout! And now I ache lol!!

How's been your day?

Hi Susan

Yes I'm at home this week and in the office for most of the week. Which is great and really helps me
Thats a great walk you had.. I bet you will have lost loads this week. Although I always found getting weighed in the evening we never as good as getting weighed in the morning which is why I moved my appointment until then..

Just been cleaning up sick today and trying not to loose my marbles with the youngest one as he's the worst sufferer out lol

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

Yes I'm at home this week and in the office for most of the week. Which is great and really helps me
Thats a great walk you had.. I bet you will have lost loads this week. Although I always found getting weighed in the evening we never as good as getting weighed in the morning which is why I moved my appointment until then..

Just been cleaning up sick today and trying not to loose my marbles with the youngest one as he's the worst sufferer out lol

Hi Jules. Oh no, I hate it when the little ones are sick, mine always seem to do it in the early hours of the morning!

I find the office easier as well... Suppose it helps as there is such a routine!

I did a sneaky weigh in this morning and felt upset as I haven't lost that much, and as my weigh in is tomorrow pm it will probably be so much more! It doesn't matter though, I will go and see what the official results are... Anything off will be good! I just keep hoping for a 7 pound loss each week! :)

Maybe I should consider a morning weigh in, its just hard with the kiddies and work...

I hope your little one is feeling better today... You just having a quiet one today? Xx

Hey Susan

Today was pretty quiet. Chick pox boy was so tired as mum/him got no sleep last night. So just a nice relaxing day today!!

I bet you will have lost more than you think. Try and drink less water tomorrow to see how that goes for you.. 3 ltr's of water is 3lb's by the end of the day!

Back