Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Glad you had a better day today... Its amazing the difference you feel in yourself on a good day as opposed to a bad day! I think sometimes being at home is easier, though I have a lot more food at home which I could pick at, that's the problem with kids, I end up with their sweet stuff! Must stay strong though x

I still haven't eaten, I plan to stay away from ss+ until I absolutely have too! I'm hoping that will improve my losses!! You home for the whole week?

Yip home all week, next week I'm in Dublin which I always find harder!!
I know what you mean about the kids, sometimes the food is in my mouth without even knowing and then I have to spit it out lol

No not exercising ... was told i shouldn't but when on here everyone is!!
I do really need to start... but it's getting the time!
I am worried that once i come off the diet it will go on very quick so need to start doing something!
I have just gone down a dress size so feeling good!! Would love to be another dress size down when my man comes home!!!
Managed today without cheating but boy it was hard!!! xxx

No not exercising ... was told i shouldn't but when on here everyone is!!
I do really need to start... but it's getting the time!
I am worried that once i come off the diet it will go on very quick so need to start doing something!
I have just gone down a dress size so feeling good!! Would love to be another dress size down when my man comes home!!!
Managed today without cheating but boy it was hard!!! xxx

6 weeks is a long time on this Diet with amazing results keep going the way you are and u'll have a dress size down no probs
How was today for you?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi Susan

Yes I will be working there, I work between both sites London and Dublin
How was today for you?

That must be hard! Yeah good day today, but long! Just had my choc mint shake, catching up on some of the soaps now...then thinking about an early night! This diet can be so hard... Looking forward to weigh in on Monday, fingers crossed the scales will have moved down!

How's you? Good day?

Yeah yesterday was ok and today i have been 100% found it a lot easier today as i've been at work and i find it so easy to stick to the diet when working!!
Heard from my CDC today and she is having to change my weigh in to the day before... :sigh: so hopefully won't make too much difference.

How's everyone else doing today ? x

Yeah yesterday was ok and today i have been 100% found it a lot easier today as i've been at work and i find it so easy to stick to the diet when working!!
Heard from my CDC today and she is having to change my weigh in to the day before... :sigh: so hopefully won't make too much difference.

How's everyone else doing today ? x

There must be something in the air lol My CDC has just changed my appointment until Tuesday 3 days later
I had a tough day today infact all week has been hard but I'm going to get through it and look forward to my WI

That must be hard! Yeah good day today, but long! Just had my choc mint shake, catching up on some of the soaps now...then thinking about an early night! This diet can be so hard... Looking forward to weigh in on Monday, fingers crossed the scales will have moved down!

How's you? Good day?

Hi S

Its fine really I'm/Family are so use to my travelling I don't know how they are going to cope when my project comes to an end and I'm here full time lol
Ive had a hard day today and most of this week. My cdc has texted and asked could she move her appt until Tuesday next week :(

So will have to just keep going and look forward to my WI

How long is the contract?

Oh no, that's awful that she moved the appointment, your all ready to weigh in and then they move the parameters!

Why you having a bad week hun?

I had a weekend away last weekend and put on 3lb... only just got it off again... and that's with sticking to the diet 100% but i have struggled! I now have 4 days off work which is going to be really really tough! As that's when i struggle big time.. i find the diet easy when i'm working.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

Ah that's hard when you put on, but so easy, when your just having shakes any food will make a difference... Glad you've lost it now... Have a great weekend too

How long is the contract?

Oh no, that's awful that she moved the appointment, your all ready to weigh in and then they move the parameters!

Why you having a bad week hun?

Hi S

My contract is up at end of Feb 2013, will look forward to the break
I feel like I've picked a bit this week but check today and looks like I have 2/3lbs off but will have to wait until Tuesday

Hows your weekend been?

I had a weekend away last weekend and put on 3lb... only just got it off again... and that's with sticking to the diet 100% but i have struggled! I now have 4 days off work which is going to be really really tough! As that's when i struggle big time.. i find the diet easy when i'm working.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

Thanks brilliant Camilan at least you have that off its amazing what you can do in 4 days I'd say another 2/3lbs for you :)

Having a quiet weekend, feel like I've got a headcold coming on all bunged up

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi S

My contract is up at end of Feb 2013, will look forward to the break
I feel like I've picked a bit this week but check today and looks like I have 2/3lbs off but will have to wait until Tuesday

Hows your weekend been?

Hey babe, sounds like you've had another good week :)

I've had a lovely family day... Started planning my little ones birthday party, its only a couple of weeks away so lots to arrange.... And also had a visit with my bro and his family, my parents and my little ones... Its been nice, I made them all sandwiches and wasn't tempted, then later went with them and watched them all eat a Carvery followed by chocolate fudge cake and again was okay... I even smelt the cake but didn't try any... Then came home to a shake... Glad I coped and still enjoyed the day! :)

You having a good weekend? Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hey babe, sounds like you've had another good week :)

I've had a lovely family day... Started planning my little ones birthday party, its only a couple of weeks away so lots to arrange.... And also had a visit with my bro and his family, my parents and my little ones... Its been nice, I made them all sandwiches and wasn't tempted, then later went with them and watched them all eat a Carvery followed by chocolate fudge cake and again was okay... I even smelt the cake but didn't try any... Then came home to a shake... Glad I coped and still enjoyed the day! :)

You having a good weekend? Xx

Wow wee that's some great willpower watching everyone eat a carvery n cake!!! Well done :)

Thanks vjs... Not sure I could do it everyday, but yesterday it wasn't a problem, though the food did smell and look exceptionally good! Oh well, shakes can be delicious (can't they? If we use our imaginations?!?!) Sure it'll be worth it in the long run!

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks vjs... Not sure I could do it everyday, but yesterday it wasn't a problem, though the food did smell and look exceptionally good! Oh well, shakes can be delicious (can't they? If we use our imaginations?!?!) Sure it'll be worth it in the long run!

I'm very impressed you even did it for one day!! Ha I don't mind the taste of most of the shakes but would much prefer a roast dinner and chocolate cake :)

ME TOO! but it will all still be there when I finish the diet... I cannot wait to have a Carvery and chocolate cake, but will wait till I've lost the weight and then make sure I'm good... I'm so worried I'll go mad when I go off plan and just regain all the weight in a week! Sure its good training going out and not eating!

How are you doing?

Back