Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

Yeah I worry about that too! Hoping once I get to an ideal weight I hope how I feel outweighs how much I want to stuff my face!

I'm doing ok weigh in 3 tomorrow hoping for a stone! Achieved it at home (self confessed daily weigher) x

Yeah, I reckon I need to try and think before I eat in future, and maybe carry a fat photo round with me, to remind me why I don't want to stuff my face! Don't think I could face a vlcd ever again!

I never used to weigh in, but was really down last week as I felt my loss was rubbish so decided to start daily weighing, first thing in the morning, after a pee and fully undressed and its truly helped to see the scales moving down each day! Just hope it shows when I weigh in tomorrow night on my cdc's scales!

I really want a decent loss!

Yeah, I reckon I need to try and think before I eat in future, and maybe carry a fat photo round with me, to remind me why I don't want to stuff my face! Don't think I could face a vlcd ever again!

I never used to weigh in, but was really down last week as I felt my loss was rubbish so decided to start daily weighing, first thing in the morning, after a pee and fully undressed and its truly helped to see the scales moving down each day! Just hope it shows when I weigh in tomorrow night on my cdc's scales!

Hey You

I'm dead proud of you, Well done for not giving into temptation!!
I know how hard it can be when out for something to eat and not eating but its so worth it when you see how well you do on the scales at your weigh in tomorrow.

I had a very relaxing weekend, just catching up on household chores, taking the boys to the Park which was really nice...
Working from home this week which should be good with the Diet and exercising

Plan for this week is to get into the 16's :) hopefully and exercise as much as possible

Whats your plans this week?

Yeah I worry about that too! Hoping once I get to an ideal weight I hope how I feel outweighs how much I want to stuff my face!

I'm doing ok weigh in 3 tomorrow hoping for a stone! Achieved it at home (self confessed daily weigher) x

Hi vsj167

I know what that is like, I'm a daily weigher and I dont think I can help it!!!
It keeps me on track so if I dont see the scales moving I do better the next day

Hows your week been?

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hey You

I'm dead proud of you, Well done for not giving into temptation!!
I know how hard it can be when out for something to eat and not eating but its so worth it when you see how well you do on the scales at your weigh in tomorrow.

I had a very relaxing weekend, just catching up on household chores, taking the boys to the Park which was really nice...
Working from home this week which should be good with the Diet and exercising

Plan for this week is to get into the 16's :) hopefully and exercise as much as possible

Whats your plans this week?

Thanks huni, I was really proud of me too... It was hard but not as hard as I thought it might be!

I can.t wait to weigh in tomorrow!

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend, I've had a quiet day today, thinking about a bath soon, then am early night...

I'll be at work most if this week which I reckon is often easier than being at home, less temptation!

I'm hoping for a good loss this week and working towards being in the 12's by November! That might be quite a big aim, but what have I got to lose? Only weight! Here goes to a great couple of weeks and weigh in.a!

I know Susan
Christmas is really catching up fast and I really want to have another 2 stone at least off.
Will take a break for Xmas and then decide what to do after then. I am thinking along the lines of 2 shakes/soups and a small evening meal.

I've been reading on here that 600/800 calories has still great losts..
My CDC is currently doing that and still looses 2/3lbs per week, soo alot to think about

JulesMcL2110 said:
I know Susan
Christmas is really catching up fast and I really want to have another 2 stone at least off.
Will take a break for Xmas and then decide what to do after then. I am thinking along the lines of 2 shakes/soups and a small evening meal.

I've been reading on here that 600/800 calories has still great losts..
My CDC is currently doing that and still looses 2/3lbs per week, soo alot to think about

I'd love at least 2 stone too... Christmas does seem too be coming quick though!

I obviously have my two week holiday, and I an planning one meal of for my work xmas meal... Its my fav restaurant and hugely expensive so been looking forward to it for two years!

I hope to go straight back to ss in January and them get to goal... I just worry how hard it will be to go back to ss...

My losses aren't huge and I'm worried ss+ will make them non-existant!

tomnkatesmum said:

You and me both! Just hoping it shows on CDC scales tomorrow! Want to "officially" reach my stone goal!! Got too many social events coming up soon though and still want to be able to join in n enjoy myself! Confused what to do! X

JulesMcL2110 said:
Hi vsj167

I know what that is like, I'm a daily weigher and I dont think I can help it!!!
It keeps me on track so if I dont see the scales moving I do better the next day

Hows your week been?

Hey weeks been good thanks! Unofficially reached a stone loss but hoping for the official results tomorrow evening! How's your week been?? :)

Hi

I'm new
Today was day 1
Will need all the help I can get
Thanks

Hi Gill,

Welcome to CD, how are you finding your first couple of days??? are you drinking plenty of water? it really makes a difference, otherwise the first couple of days can be very difficult before you get into Ketosis!

Hi There!!
Thanks yes I'm drinking 3 litres a day plus tea and coffee without milk

Keeping busy is helping!!!
Not too bad at minute that may change tho!!!!

Keeping busy and chugging the water makes a massive difference... sometimes you have to take each day, or hour as it comes, but then suddenly you look back and realise your a week in... its hard, but worth it!!!

That's the only way I am staying sane is keeping busy, reading this forum every night when my stomach is growling and drinking 'loads' of water!

Heidi :)

That's the only way I am staying sane is keeping busy, reading this forum every night when my stomach is growling and drinking 'loads' of water!

Heidi :)

Hi Heidi

Welcome to CWP. The first week can be hard but it does get better that I can tell you. I cant believe I'm into my 9/10 week. It is tough but so worth the results

Jules

Hi

I'm new
Today was day 1
Will need all the help I can get
Thanks

Hi Gill h

Welcome to CWP, how has your first week been?
This is the first Diet I have ever suck to and I'm really seeing results
The first week is really hard but if you are determined you will see the results and quick.

Good Luck :)

Hi Susan/vjs

WI this morning and I have 6lbs off in 10 days :)
Really please

How'd your weigh in's go?

Hey Jules, that's fab well done huni...

i weighed in last night and lost 3.75 pounds! really pleased!!!!

How is your week at home?

Hi, I started the Cambridge two weeks ago, I lost 6lb in the first six days, but then had two birthdays this week so have undone those 6lbs with alcohol and cake!!! I am hoping to see my advisor to weigh in today, so I can just start a fresh, I'm just finding it hard to have the willpower to resist...and ss is quite hard to stick to! Does it get easier?

Back