Step 1 Sole Source Newbie Needing some support

SiobhanMillen said:
No such thing as too fat behave woman lol!!
Buy to fit into :) xx

I wouldn't know where to start chick! Perhaps I should get ruby shopping online wiv me! I mean I'm not allowed out of house unless she's approved me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What about eBay? You could get some dirt cheap clothes that, fair enough, are second hand but at least you won't mind binning them after (or re-list and make your money back). Maybe then you could just buy a couple of things you really need to be brand new, ( undies, bikinis etc.)

K
X

Thanks guys.. Will look into these, only problem with online shopping is knowing what size, and I have no idea what size I'll be in December...

My size is changing daily at the moment! :)

Fun times :p

Good Morning - hope you all had lovely weekends. No chance to catch up on the site this weekend busy being the family taxi driver both Sat and Sun!
Jules - fantastic loss this week Go You!!
Susan - Im 19lbs down in 5 weeks and would like another 3lb this week which is week 6. Determined not to be the fat Mum at the school Christmas concert this year:) The stepper is taking a hammering every morning and every night and I can now actually see some shape forming in my otherwise sausage shape legs:) this morning my dd cuddled me and then announce wow my arms can easily go round you :). Im going to try the ketosis stick this week out of curiosity.
Re your holiday wardrobe - not sure where u are going ( where are you going) at Xmas but if its warm you wont need very much ?? wonderful your clothes are too big must have felt amazing but then 17" is a huge downsize !! Id check all the internet sites as most have sale products.
Cant believe you are both sorted with christmas lists/pressies...I havent started yet gulp! Secretly hoping we will go away but as we have 3 weeks school holidays at Chinese New Year which is soon after christmas then its unlikely:(
Have either of you watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead? Watched it sat. night in bed - it has helped with this weeks resolve to stay on on track !!!

That's a brill problem to have lol could u not even get them taken in ? If ure anything like me I always take far too many clothes anyway x x I managed great over weekend no cheating get weighted 2morrow x my porridge turns out all runny ugh (should it b like that)

Hi jules (dont no how to change my profile) lol. I'm doin cb as I found I couldn't get any results with sw x I go to CBC in glengormley 1st weight 2morrow x hope I have lost something x

I'm a bit gutted, just got in from weigh in and only lost 2 and 3/4 lb this week... I was hoping for a big one and now feel really low... Silly b!oody diet.. :-(

Here's to next week....

How's everyone else done?

tomnkatesmum said:
I'm a bit gutted, just got in from weigh in and only lost 2 and 3/4 lb this week... I was hoping for a big one and now feel really low... Silly b!oody diet.. :-(

Here's to next week....

How's everyone else done?

Hey it's better then a gain, try try and stay positive! I always read ur posts and they keep me going xx

gerujool said:
Hey it's better then a gain, try try and stay positive! I always read ur posts and they keep me going xx

Thanks gerujool, I'm sure I'll pick myself up for tomorrow, I just feel crap at the mo! I know it's still a loss and a step in the right direction but I was so positive it would bear big one! Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks gerujool, I'm sure I'll pick myself up for tomorrow, I just feel crap at the mo! I know it's still a loss and a step in the right direction but I was so positive it would bear big one! Xxx

Im dreading my WI so can't talk as will b my first!

Ill b gutted if I only lose a few......so I'll b after support lol xxx

When are you weighing in babe?

First week is usually a gooden! Bet you'll do fab... However, whether you do fab or not so fab, I'm here... Whether for support or celebrating! Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
When are you weighing in babe?

First week is usually a gooden! Bet you'll do fab... However, whether you do fab or not so fab, I'm here... Whether for support or celebrating! Xx

Wednesday will post on here ASAP! I had a slip sat with a wrap until my daughter caught me lol!!!

Thanks for that it's so nice to b involved on here and thanks for chatting!!! I'm so nervous xx

How long u been on CD for?

gerujool said:
Wednesday will post on here ASAP! I had a slip sat with a wrap until my daughter caught me lol!!!

Thanks for that it's so nice to b involved on here and thanks for chatting!!! I'm so nervous xx

How long u been on CD for?

Yeah let us know on Wednesday... Best of luck for it :)

I'm on here at lot as it keeps me on track... I've done 9 weeks on ss now, just starting my 10th week tomorrow... Sometimes it seems to fly, but others it seems to be minute by minute! This site is a lifesaver!

I was holing for another done to one and a half by xmas from start of November but my two first November losses aren't great, and I have to go up to ss+ in two weeks so I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it! On the other hand though, I'll still be slimmer so suppose that's what's important!

Yeah let us know on Wednesday... Best of luck for it :)

I'm on here at lot as it keeps me on track... I've done 9 weeks on ss now, just starting my 10th week tomorrow... Sometimes it seems to fly, but others it seems to be minute by minute! This site is a lifesaver!

I was holing for another done to one and a half by xmas from start of November but my two first November losses aren't great, and I have to go up to ss+ in two weeks so I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it! On the other hand though, I'll still be slimmer so suppose that's what's important!

OMG 9 weeks that seems a lifetime! Yes im always nipping on here on my phone to!

Well go for it this week and u MUST have a good loss next week........Yes u will be slimmer but we're all the same we want it tomorrow!

Its sooooooo hard but look at ur weightloss on here its fab........

gerujool said:
OMG 9 weeks that seems a lifetime! Yes im always nipping on here on my phone to!

Well go for it this week and u MUST have a good loss next week........Yes u will be slimmer but we're all the same we want it tomorrow!

Its sooooooo hard but look at ur weightloss on here its fab........

Thanks huni, yeah I know I could never have lost this much, this quickly on anything else, but I still dream about a 10lb loss! That would be bliss! Especially when I always stick to this 100%

9 Wells is a lifetime and at the same time is flown by! It's great fitting into clothes I haven't worm for years and I'm also now back wearing my wedding and engagement ring which hadn't fitted me for 4 years! I an delighted about that! So happy!

Miss Demeanor said:
Good Morning - hope you all had lovely weekends. No chance to catch up on the site this weekend busy being the family taxi driver both Sat and Sun!
Jules - fantastic loss this week Go You!!
Susan - Im 19lbs down in 5 weeks and would like another 3lb this week which is week 6. Determined not to be the fat Mum at the school Christmas concert this year:) The stepper is taking a hammering every morning and every night and I can now actually see some shape forming in my otherwise sausage shape legs:) this morning my dd cuddled me and then announce wow my arms can easily go round you :). Im going to try the ketosis stick this week out of curiosity.
Re your holiday wardrobe - not sure where u are going ( where are you going) at Xmas but if its warm you wont need very much ?? wonderful your clothes are too big must have felt amazing but then 17" is a huge downsize !! Id check all the internet sites as most have sale products.
Cant believe you are both sorted with christmas lists/pressies...I havent started yet gulp! Secretly hoping we will go away but as we have 3 weeks school holidays at Chinese New Year which is soon after christmas then its unlikely:(
Have either of you watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead? Watched it sat. night in bed - it has helped with this weeks resolve to stay on on track !!!

Hiya miss d, your doing really well, and it's do lovely when you stay to notice it! What your dd said wad lovely, bet you were chuffed! :)

I'm of to Egypt for Christmas, can't wait! :) I have lots of smaller work clothes but my summer clothes are already to big... Oh well, will have to see what happens... I don't want to buy clothes now as my shape will probably change between now and Christmas! Or at least I hope it will!

I did my Christmas shopping a while ago, I swear I'm OCD!

How's this week going? Xx

Thanks huni, yeah I know I could never have lost this much, this quickly on anything else, but I still dream about a 10lb loss! That would be bliss! Especially when I always stick to this 100%

9 Wells is a lifetime and at the same time is flown by! It's great fitting into clothes I haven't worm for years and I'm also now back wearing my wedding and engagement ring which hadn't fitted me for 4 years! I an delighted about that! So happy!

I just need to get week one WI done......

Wow yeah that must be a great feeling wearing ur rings and clothes getting looser.......

Ive just had shakes this week so have ordered porridge and soups for next week......might feel like im having a meal thenlol xx

I love the mushroom and spicy tomato soup but loathed the porridge! Mostly I live on mint chocolate shakes!

Think your weigh on on wed well be fab... What time is it?

I love the mushroom and spicy tomato soup but loathed the porridge! Mostly I live on mint chocolate shakes!

Think your weigh on on wed well be fab... What time is it?

Yeah alot of peeps have commented on not liking the porridge but hey ho! 3.45pm so will post asap x

Back