NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Big_Loser, 4 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Big_Loser

Big_Loser Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.94%)
    Hi I'm pretty new to SW at the moment i'm doing it alone from books etc borrowed from friends as I don't have time or money for classes!
    Anyway I was looking for some hints and tips from any of you! I'm trying to alternate between red and green days so any suggestions will help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! I do SW on my own too and come on to this site for extra ideas and support. It's really helpful.

If you don't aleady, I would suggest you keep a food diary of everything you eat each day. Then you can keep check of how many Healthy Extras you have used and how many syns. It's also helpful as you can refer back to your food diary and see where you had good weight losses and what did in that week (or where you went wrong!!).

Good luck with it all!

4. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Hi and welcome. The best advice I can give is to read those books from back to front, plan your meals and stick to plan! If you stick to plan the results will flow in. Best of luck hun, and any more questions don't be fraid to ask :):)

5. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Hi

The book gives lots of tips, I would suggest you have read through the threads , I am sure you will get some ideas

Phil

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.