NEWBIE NEEDS HELP!

Big_Loser

Hi I'm pretty new to SW at the moment i'm doing it alone from books etc borrowed from friends as I don't have time or money for classes!
Anyway I was looking for some hints and tips from any of you! I'm trying to alternate between red and green days so any suggestions will help!

Hello! I do SW on my own too and come on to this site for extra ideas and support. It's really helpful.

If you don't aleady, I would suggest you keep a food diary of everything you eat each day. Then you can keep check of how many Healthy Extras you have used and how many syns. It's also helpful as you can refer back to your food diary and see where you had good weight losses and what did in that week (or where you went wrong!!).

Good luck with it all!

Hi and welcome. The best advice I can give is to read those books from back to front, plan your meals and stick to plan! If you stick to plan the results will flow in. Best of luck hun, and any more questions don't be fraid to ask :):)

Hi

The book gives lots of tips, I would suggest you have read through the threads , I am sure you will get some ideas

Phil

Back