Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Red Day newbie needs helppp

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mandy T, 27 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mandy T

mandy T Member

please help just changed on 2 original diet this week and im at a loss as 2 what 2 have for dinners can anyone please helpppppp

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hearty stews are great this weather - carrots, swede,squash, mushrooms, turnips,onions and leeks are great to bulk up and all free. And there is always grilled chicken / fish/ steak with veggies.

Search on this forum and you will find loads of recipes - chicken curries, chicken kiev, spag bol (hex b for the spag).

The slimming world books are a real help too - the saucy secrets and curry feast are two of my faves.

Good luck!

4. mandy T

mandy T Member

sounds great thanks i ll check them out x

5. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The Saucy secrets book isn't available any longer - I tried to order one from my Consultant last week. Really annoyed because she had a couple left the week before!

Denise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.