Newbie on board - the start of my journey

What Jan said is right

The nutrients are soluble and therefore dissolve away!

Im away you have to drink them within the 15 minutes!

Do you not have a shaker???

:( No I dont, I went in to boots and superdrug to see if they sold anything like that and they didn't - should they sell them at the chemist where i get the drinks from?

Hi Frustrated

I got my shaker from my chemist, they should stock them.....it makes LT more portable ;)

Hi Frustrated

Welcome to LT and to the forum...you will find this forum your lifeline sometimes!

It is the best diet I have ever know, and I have been dieting since I was 16; now 43!!! It took me 9 months to lose 4.5stone many years ago, and the past few years, it took me 16 weeks to lose what I have lost in 5 weeks...says it all.

You will have days where it is difficult, but like the others said, keep yourself busy and keep drinking the water..you will learn to love it.

Your goal is achievable; look at how much Summergurl and MiniB have lost..it just takes dedication and 100% commitment.

Good luck and have a great first week and WI...

Take care

hi all u can also get a shaker on ebay i think!

Hi Frustrated,
Feeling your pain..:D
I started on Tues and am beginning to get over the hunger now. First 2 days i had bad headaches, found the more water I drank, the quicker they disappeared.
Also try the shakes as a moose. I've tricked myself into believing i'm eating something normal :rolleyes:

Back