Step 1 Sole Source Newbie on cambrige 2nd day

I caved had a green salad!!!! Urghhhh I know it's not bad but do disappointed!!! Urghhhhh

Haha I did that on the way out the screen after the movie! Just ignored everything and ran for the toilet!!!

Current loss: 6lbs

I caved had a green salad!!!! Urghhhh I know it's not bad but do disappointed!!! Urghhhhh

If it's green and less than 80g you'll be fine. If you're going to cheat then at least you made a good choice!!!

It shows that you can make good choices when you need to which is a super sign for post diet maintenance

Missie, if all you've had is some leaves then you've made a good choice and it will have very little if any impact on your losses! Don't be disappointed be proud that you didn't opt for chocolate or something equally bad for you. You made a good choice so just keep going!

Thanks guys xxxx

Up and run before work today!!!! Fingers crossed today I can make it!!! Gotta get rid of these sugar cravings!!!

Wow a run before work? I can barely muster the energy for a 'hello' before work lol

loool i know what you mean!!!!! Gotta get something happening and soon....

Really unhappy with how wobbly i am and my weight too!!!!

Well you're doing the right diet to make that change!! I just couldn't run on SS lol

loool thats why im doing it in the morning find it easier. Although not really doing it for long....20 mins or so! thinking of starting insanity!

That is insanity!!!!!

You sure you have enough calories to spare doing all this? Might explain the coffee?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

yeah i spose...insanity is a fitness dvd really good apparently but not tried it yet.... im terrible i get kinda obsessed its either all or nothing with me!

This is the mentality you need to break though. Don't make this another fad.....balance.
Lose the insanity DVD, it'll wait. Focus on your 3 shakes a day and learn to relax...otherwise the second you start eating you'll pile it all on as you'll be in a 'nothing' phase...

yeah i guess so will put the dvd away!!!!! Wanna still do some speed walking or running in the morning feel so much better for it x

Your right though!!! Its stresses me out as im getting so close to my wedding and so confused if this will work or if i should be following a high protein low cal diet!!! So confusing !

This is a VLCD focused mostly on protein so it'll do as well as any other diet you might try. A small amount of exercise on ss is fine in fact it's good for you but too much and you basically crash big style and your body makes you want more food. For good reason. It sends you into too big of a calorie deficit and you feel starved. Walking and gentle jogging or swimming (my evening fave especially when tired) is all good. Just take it easy. When you exercise strenuously you damage the muscles and the recovery on Cambridge takes days longer than it would otherwise due to the limited intake.

Once you move up to step 2 and beyond or you've been on ss for a bit of time and your body is used to it then the more strenuous exercise is all good!

Hi ladies,

I've done insanity before, not while on Cambridge, before I started. I found it really tough and that was on a full diet! But I did like it and really saw results. You are supposed to do 6 exercise videos a week, Mon to Sat with Sun off. I found this too much, I was wrecked and had no free time. So I switched to doing 3 videos a week and found this a lot more manageable and still with good results. I stopped a while before I started Cambridge though, I know I wouldn't have the energy for it now. There's a lot of jumping up and down and sometimes on Cambridge I get dizzy just standing up, I'd never be able for it! I'm planning on taking it up again whenever I go up to step 3 though and start on 3 videos a week again. It's a great program and I'd defo recommend it, I'm hoping I'll be much slimmer then so I'll be able to get nice and toned! :)

All taken onboard ladies will stick with gentle exercise for sure x

I did a bit too much a week ago and it floored me for days. It's better to enjoy the gentler stuff that knacker yourself with too much. Light weights and a lot of them will help with toning. Just fit it as as you are microwaving or boiling the kettle etc with a couple of tins. Once I'm working my way up the steps I'm going to do insanity. My friend did it and look so very toned! I will be unrecognisable come summer!

I quite fancy doing it too but I'm so unfit it would possibly kill me lol

Back