Newbie on day 3

Jessaqua

I all I've got around 3 stone to shift. I started 3 days ago and so far to be honest it's been much easier than I expected. I haven't felt hungry at all & energy levels seem fine. Drinking so much water has been my toughest thing so far as I don't normally drink any!

I'm planning on trying to avoid social gatherings for the next couple of months & just trying to keep busy & away from food smells, which seem to be picked up by my nostrils far easier at the moment!

Using listerene original for breath freshness but gonna try ice drops if I don't get on with that or the strips. Sticking to just water & chocolate shakes so far as coffee seemed to make my breath appear a whole lot more gross!

Anyway looking forward to hearing lots of your tips, getting your support on days when I may struggle and need a kick up the bum & enjoying lots of laughs hopefully along the way too!

Take care all & look forward to getting to know you all over the next couple of months. X

Hi

I am on day 4, so a new starter too. I don't like the vanilla shakes, but can cope with the others. I have felt fine. Was naughty and jumped on the scales...7 1/2lbs in 3 days!!! Amazing, can't wait for weigh in next Tuesday night. Not felt hungry or tired.

Worried about bowels though, have just had some laxatives, nothing in 4 days!

Hi Jessaqua,

I don't like water either. In fact part of my original downfall with weight gain is I would prefer to get my liquid intake from food rather than have a drink with my meal.

I have found sipping little and often stops my mouth from detecting the non-taste of water.

I have been using my tongue scrapper several times a day to try and keep the breath at bay, but may have to find another pharmacist to sell the breath strips!
Good luck,
hope to catch up again soon

Hia Wendy & Dawn. It's tough in respect of your not hungry as such, just for me the smells get my appetite going again & seems like every tv commercial is about food lol

I have only tried chocolate shakes so far as my best friend did lipotrim before me & lost 3.5 stone over 7 weeks and she said she didn't Luke anything except chocolate & especially found the flapjacks vile! I think I'll ask for the other flavours of shake for some variety though next weigh in. I like the shakes blended with crushed ice & do look forward to those.

Today I also tried having one hot with a small amount if coffee & think I overloaded the chocolate flavour with too much coffee, but reckon the shake hot on it's own would have been ok. I also made it into a mousse for the first time, but that was gross in my opinion so I wont be doing that again.

I'm staying busy as I can & keeping motivated by reading folks in here's success storiesas they keep me going. I am surprised there are not more Lipotrim YouTube diaries online as would live to physically see how everyone else gets on, but that said the gallery pics do help.

Anyway here if I can ever help out or you just need to chat to waste time when being tempted lol weekends are definitely gonna be my challenge!

Speak soon

Morning Ladies,

I ended the day 100% yesterday with chicken soup at 10.30pm, so well chuffed.Getting ready for what I would have called breakfast shortly.Might have Strawberry this morning.

I have already had 1 litre of water throughout the morning since waking and the scales are showing a significant movement this morning.

How are you all doing today?

xxx

Hi Wendy

I think today has been my worst to date, possibly as I've been out and about and not managed to keep on top of drinking my usual 3 litres of water which I think definitely helps me even though I find it a struggle.

I had to use some of the fibreclear sample my pharmacist gave me as tummy felt a bit bloated. I also felt a little bit shaky twice throughout the day, but it was early afternoon & at the point where I'd only managed to have one shaker of water.

I also was stripping wallpaper late afternoon & felt a bit faint for a few seconds, so had more water again & also my shake early and felt much better afterwards.

Stuck 100% with TFR and even managed to sit there whilst my mum, niece & her boyfriend all tucked into Chinese in front of me. I feel proud of myself as it was hard as it smelt so nice, but I've come too far now to let myself down.

So tomorrows plan of action is more fibreclear to combat my poor performance today as worried about drinking more now as I've had fair bit this evening in quick succession and then make sure i get my full 3 litres of water in tomorrow so I dont end up in this position tomorrow as I know water = greater weight loss. I'm gonna keep on decorating so I'm occupied, the house will be spotless after 2 months of this! Lol and really looking forward to tomorrow in work & being able to say in work that despite what a couple if people think of my staying power I did infact stick 100% to my plan. One last motivator.......the scales tell the truth! I've been good so I can't wait to see if the scales reflect that come Wednesday lunchtime!

Keep up the good work & don't give in! Remember that old saying.... Nothing tastes as good as slim feels! :0) speak soon! X

Well today was a bit of a wobble initially as I awoke with my first headache & a bloated sickly feeling. I drank a shaker of water & decided to leave my shake til I got into work. By the time I had walked a little to work I came over a bit shaky & so had my shake on arriving very promptly! I then also had my lunchtime shake early at around 11am & tonight I've had my evening shake as per normal. I felt fine after 2 shakers of water & 2 shakes. I think in a bit bunged up so still having fibre clear & awaiting some movement!

I know I shouldn't but I got weighed in town on my usual scales & according to them I'm up to 4.5 lbs down since last Thursday so fingers crossed that will equate to between 7-9 at least this week.

Bit annoyed as will have to be weighed the lunchtime of wednesday & my official weigh in day is actually thursday as after today's shaky thing I daren't miss a morning shake & I'm due to run out Wednesday night so can't risk not having a shake on standby for Thursday morning whilst in work. I wish they gave you 22 sachets not 21 so I can get weighed on my official day not the day before! I might ask for one sachet extra & pay up front! I have to wait til lunchtime to get to the pharmacy as it doesn't open before work.

Hope you're all doing well ladies (and gents if any out there) :0)

Last edited:
Have you ladies gone AWOL lol anyway day 6 of first week was a breeze & if every day could be like this i'll be skinny in no time! :0) hope you're all doing ok x

Well I tried both the vanilla shake & the chicken soup for the first time today and both were quiet nice in my opinion. The pharmacist said they didn't have any flapjacks & tbh she gave me the impression she wouldn't be getting any in! I will ask her to order me a couple in to try as I think I should at least try things & try to vary my food stuffs.

I tested my urine today & got the result of moderate keytones, which makes me feel a little more reassured I'm doing things right. I decided to go get my weigh in a day early as I can't get to the pharmacy until lunchtime tomorrow. Apparently I've lost 5lbs which is slightly less than I was hoping for, but suppose it was after 6 days not the full 7 & I'm due my time of the month in next day or so & that always affects my weight loss when dieting normally. So all things considered I'm happy as that's a full bag of spuds I'm weighing less in 7 days so all good!

I lost a stone in first week, so very pleased. Hate the vanilla shake so just on strawberry and chocolate shakes, may try some chicken soup at weigh in on Tuesday evening.

Back