newbie on day 5 - can I join in? :)

Catonkey

Hi - really impressed with the support, tips and tricks I've read on this forum so far!

Started SnS on Monday after battling with WW for a few months without much success. I did CD some years ago and lost a fair amount of weight, keeping most of it off until I had my baby. I knew VLCD was really the only way for me to go as I need to re-assess my relationship with food again but couldn't afford CD right now, so finding Slim and Save was like a godsend!

The mealpacks are a huge bonus, don't feel like I'm missing out at all and apart from the porridge (bleurgh) this morning, everything I've tried has been lovely. Day 5 today so feel I've cracked it...need to keep my motivation up for the first weekend then i know I'm well on my way.

Had a sneaky WI this morning and have lost 4lb :D but have hidden the scales now and will only weigh once a week, i'm terrible for checking them 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day if they're in the bathroom!

Looking forward to chatting on here more - onwards and downwards!

Welcome and all the best on your journey Xxx

welcome!! i too have failed on WW... its utter tripe... doesnt work i dont think x

Welcome hun and good luck with your journey :).

Catdog x

good luck hun and welcome, dont worry about weighing too much, I do it at least 3 times a day. I know I know, I shouldnt but Im nosy lol.

I've done WW before. It's pants haha:) I like you did CD with success then I couldn't afford it anymore. S&S is so cheap. Well done for Day 5. Welcome and good luck :) x

Hi! I'm on day 5 today too! yey! xx

How do you feel at day 15 then? I'm only day 5 but I feel fatigued, no energy to do anything. Did you feel like this? I hope it's just a temporary thing. Also my bf told me my breath stinks so I must be in ketosis mode now. Can't seem to stop peeing and despite the amount of water I'm glugging its never clear so I'm hoping that's my body getting rid of the ketones! Thank you and good luck to you too and keep up the good work! Xx

Hello and welcome

Good luck on your journey

I think like most of us we have tried and tested most diets but it's whatever suits you and your lifestyle

Good luck again :)

Hi again, in the second week i had more energy than the first but still not up to my usual energy levels yet. The hunger has completely gone and somedays i end up forcing myself to have my last pack before bed. Yeah im weeing ALOT too but i struggle with the recommended amount of liquid..at the moment im having a bottle of the tesco strawberry water 1.5lts , One can of dr pepper zero and 1 litre of redbush but its tough going this glugging!

Thanks for the welcome everyone, feel loads better that some of you thought WW was pants too, I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong! Still I reckon it'll be good for maintaining when the time comes ;)
Sorry for slow reply, had hectic few days including a hospital visit (a friend had a small accident) Pretty proud of myself, although I've been rushing about and feeling a bit stressed, stuck with plan :)
Can't weigh myself as scales are away so measured my waist tonight, at least an inch off! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have tried every diet under the sun. Lipotrim worked for me but I miseed food too much and kept sneaking a few meals in and then picked too much. Looked at S&S and as it has food packs and you are allowed 200g veg (loads) I find it much easier and don't feel I need to cheat.

I am not keen on any of the shakes so far but can work around that.

I def began too loose focus on all the diets iv done or would start tomorrow and it came and went. Was never overweight till I had my daughter and post natal. Iv been over PN for 2 years so no excuses. Also in the process of applying to become a foster parent so need to do this for myself and the kids I will be looking after they need someone who can run around with them and after them :)

Good luck everyone xx

Back