Newbie On Lipotrim

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
:)
Hi I`m new.... Been on the Lipotrim diet since the 14th sept and lost 7lbs in my 1st week, espite being poorly! Stuck at it 100% and now into my 2nd week ok despite now having a chest infection! So feeling pretty lousy BUT finding the diet ok. 1st week was tough, but now I`m in Ketosis finding it alright. Hate the flapjacks so dont have them, I start my day at lunchtime with a choc shake, then at tea~time the chicken soup, and when my DD has gone to nights nights I have a vanilla shake, and of course in between loads and loads of H20 lol....... I am now going to read through some of you lovely girls posts and find lost of inspiration i`m sure.
I`ve been overweight most of my adult life, but my tops was 19 stone 8 lbs....... its now going to come off as its impacted my health and mobility.... so its time to slim Lou to show herself ha ha.... I`m gonna do it too!! All the best girls and look forward to lots of posts and support.... and of course you`ll get mine too :bighug:

I started on the 16th September so have just completed my first week. Haven't tried the flapjacks or soups yet as they do not hold them at my pharmacy as no-one likes them!

Hopefully this site will keep me motivated! :)

:) Hi Princesshebrew, nice to meet you hun, good luck and maybe we can support each other?
Tc lovely! xx

Hi hun, Im on day 5 and i have no hunger now and its getting easier, i have my moments but im getting there. Im like you.. ive been over weight since i was 14 and ive always been told I have a pretty face, but thats it lol. So i dont wanna be a pretty face anymore i wanna be a pretty face with a sexy body lol. Ive gotten lots of support from the peeps on here!!! its helped me get through 5 days of temptation.

Hi Lucy_juicie,
Ah thanks for the message, sounds like your doing well hun, I know what you mean about the "pretty face" comments lol.... we can soon look forward to the Gorgeous Bod comments then eh lol. Can you tell me how I put a photo of myself up? I`ve had a go at looking where to do it etc a few times but just cannot find it :(...... Tc hunni xx

:welcome:Welcome Louloubelle! Congrats on taking the most important step and facing the food demons head on! Looking forward to following your progress. There's so much support on this forum so try and log on every spare moment you get to keep you focussed. It's the main thing keeping me going, I know that for sure! :)

x S

:D Thankyou Shivie! I will try to log in often, as I can clearly see how great you girls all are! I want to add all the fancy bits all you girls have but don`t know how, or even if i`m allowed yet? Oh well, will see to that in due course.... Btw I have had to resort to buying some FibreClear today :eek: lol.... and I`m NOT hungry now either, plus also warmed up a little too at last ha ha
Tc Shivie xx:girlpower:

Just click on the Tutorials link and there's some helpful info about adding a weight-loss ticker etc. Think you have to have 50 posts before you can add a pic though x

Hi Lou I started on 15th sept so this is day 9 for me. I find myself forgetting to take the shakes as the hunger is not really there!! Keep up the good work we will all get there xx

:D Thanks Deezer, you have done extremely well chick... Huge pat on the back to you!! XX

Well I`ve had THE day from hell today, suffice to say I knew I shouldnt have gone out in my car this morning!!!! Apart from STILL feeling like crap (no energy) I had an accident and I think I`ve written my car off!! My daughter and I are ok thankfully, but I know I am in shock...:(

Well I`ve had THE day from hell today, suffice to say I knew I shouldnt have gone out in my car this morning!!!! Apart from STILL feeling like crap (no energy) I had an accident and I think I`ve written my car off!! My daughter and I are ok thankfully, but I know I am in shock...:(

OMG are you ok???

Oh no hope you are ok hun. x

Do you know what I`m not sure.... still in shock I think. Think the car is a right off anyway and only had it a month! We are both ok physically thankfully!! It was MY FAULT! I pulled out and just never saw them... I`ve been driving 26 years and NEVER had an accident!! Please tell me my energy levels will pick up? Thanks for asking btw Louloux

Hiya Deezer.. We are ok yes, thankfully! Was entirely my fault.... I feel so ashamed and stupid, I`ve been driving 26 years and never had an accident till today!!! I am concerned about my energy levels now... please tell me they will pick up?
L xx

Well I suppose u just have to look at it that it could have been a lot worse hun x, what day are you on? After day 4 or 5 I would have thought you will be feel a lot more energetic a week at the latest! xx

Sorry just read back and seen u have been on it a while but have been ill, i'm sure your energy levels will come up when u feel better xx

Back