Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

useful- wish i'd read it first!

Hi, thank u for the info. I am hoping this site will keep me inspired to lose weight :)

Is there any easy way to navigate through post topics? I don't want to create a topic when there is already a thread on it as I know this winds a lot of people up! P.S back on the weight loss band wagon and ready to put this forum to my best use :)

Sorry to sound stupid but I really don't understand can someone help!
can I reply to people?
am I only allowed to post and hope someone talks to me?

Has anyone on here started lighterlife then switched to Exanti? I've notice I can buy online so much cheaper and instead if LL meetings talk to you all!

I started using this site in 2008 which really helped then so I'm back and I'm hoping you all help me again thus time around!

Sorry to sound stupid but I really don't understand can someone help!
can I reply to people?
am I only allowed to post and hope someone talks to me?

You can make new threads, start a diary, add a weight tracker to your signature and reply to posts on threads...when you have 20 posts you can put up an Avatar and when you have 50 posts you can view other members profiles and private message.

If you start a thread in the forum you wish to post in members will talk to you...

Has anyone on here started lighterlife then switched to Exanti? I've notice I can buy online so much cheaper and instead if LL meetings talk to you all!

Lighterlife is similar to Exante but without the coaching.

Here is the link for the Exante forum

Exante

I started using this site in 2008 which really helped then so I'm back and I'm hoping you all help me again thus time around!

Welcome back cakemoss if you look on the link below it will help you make your way around and if you need help just ask as our members are always willing to help out.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Hello ive just joined here today! I have started sw 1 week ago lost 3lb , but struggling as I have a sweet tooth and really enjoy my puddings what suggestions can people give me for free/low sintreats thankyou

Thanks for the info, looking forward to all the support! :D

Greetings from jersey! Great forum I have been reading it for a couple of months and decided to stop lurking and join. I actually own a forum myself so I know all the work that's goes on and I appreciate all your hard and good work. Been on lipotrim for 2 months now and about to refereed and go on a calorie controlled diet. I thought I'd join and hopefully give anyone thinking of lipotrim some encouragement as it has been great for me.....just need to keep it off now. Thanks again.

Back