Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi. I am new. I gonna lose some weight and looking for some tips but see there is more competition about gaining posts rather then lose weight:)

We need to work as a team ?? I'm looking farward to loosing some weight

Hello Robo i am also new, started Sunday maybe if the new members supported each other it would help us lose some weight, what do
;) you say ??

Very helpful!

Hi all,

Sorry if there is an answer to this somewhere else but just tried to start a Diary Thread and my post hasn't appeared! Does it take a while to be validated? Or should I re-do it as something must have gone wrong?

Thanks!!

Hi all,

Sorry if there is an answer to this somewhere else but just tried to start a Diary Thread and my post hasn't appeared! Does it take a while to be validated? Or should I re-do it as something must have gone wrong?

Thanks!!

I have approved your diary thread...you are good to go from here:)

Hi :)
I have a quick question..I haven't come close to posting 50 conversations yet, but I would like to share some of my hiking pictures with some of the gals on the WEMITTS discussion group.
I have started a conversation/thread on this group. I have a few webpages, one of these pages is where I keep track of all of my hiking & biking miles, the others are for my weekly weigh-ins, and my weekly kettle-bell routines. I also have a slideshow of personal pictures while out on some of my hikes.
There is absolutely no advertising of any kind on my webpages.. I don't have any links and/or personal blog. I also don't have any 'comment' sections or guestbook.
It's simply a few pages that I share with my friends and a way of keeping track of my miles and weight loss.

I'd like to get permission to put a link of my pages down with my signature...if not now, after I have met the 50 post requirement.

I'm not sure if you can see the link that I provided in with my profile information..but you are more than welcome to review my pages for content prior to granting me permission.

If you could let me know if and when it would be appropriate to add a link to my pages in with my signature, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!

You may upload photos to your thread...

While we do not allow links to off site blogs in posts on the forum you can put it in your signature once you have 50 posts if it complies with our rules.

When you have 50 posts you can also upload photos to your own profile albums which can be both private and public...if private you can invite friends on to your buddy list to view.

Admin

Hi, I think I've done over 50 posts, but my signature box is saying no HTML :( I wanted to to put the link for my food diary in my signature box.

any chance I can do this yet?

Hi
i am new to this site. I am a Brit but live in Orlando, Florida . I have all the books and information now, so am ready to go. Wish me luck

Hi
i am new to this site. I am a Brit but live in Orlando, Florida . I have all the books and information now, so am ready to go. Wish me luck

Welcome Claireansley...I am guessing this post should be in the Slimming World furm?

I can move it there?

Hi, I needed to ask a question about my curry sauce in a slimming world forum - would anybody be able to help me please? :)

Back