Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to MiniMins

When you are a newbie

You are in a group that has limited access until you reach 50 posts.

As a newbie you can post allowable links.

New*...Social Networks are now integrated into MiniMins.
Now with a click of a link you can share your recipes, successes, ups and downs, before and after photos etc.

This means you can now add Social Network Pages to your posts/diaries and if our members wish to follow you they can click on your link please do not solicit our members as that is just plain annoying and puts our members off visiting your page.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature once you have 5 posts.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

Once your reach 5 posts it may take about an hour for the site to upload your new privileges.

Once you reach 50 posts you will have access to Profiles and a bigger signature space, view/post in almost all of our forums apart from some private forums which require 50/500/1,500 posts to gain entry.

We provide Social Network Icon Buttons for your personal use and if members wish to follow you they can click on your Social Network Icon Button.

Social Network Icon Buttons can be found in your Profile.

We will not be implementing Private Messaging on MiniMins. If you wish you contact Admin please use the contact button at the bottom of the page.

MiniMins Blogs and Photo Gallery from the old site are now gone along with albums in your profile...we will not be adding these to this new site.

We ask New Members to respect the following rules...

MiniMins has a zero tolerance to spam and to keep our forums free from spam...no advertising, no trading, swapping, selling or soliciting is allowed all spammers are automatically banned.

Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other Social Network Groups on the Internet or support weight loss forums that are in competition with MiniMins.

Threads of this nature will automatically be deleted.

Allowed: Ticker sites, personal photo website i.e photo bucket etc., Personal Social Network pages...Please use the Social Networking Link buttons provided which you will find by clicking on your own Avatar or other members Avatars top right of the page and if members are interested and wish to click on them they will...posts or threads soliciting members to follow or join Social Networks will be removed without notice as this is considered Network Spam.

Links to personal weight loss blogs are allowed. Once you have 20 posts you can then add your blog link to your signature. New*...you can discuss and share your off site weight loss blog on your own personal diary only.

Please take note if your blog link lands on an advertisement, totting for emails/subscriptions or newsletters or asking to down load an app it will be removed.

Not Allowed:
Threads/Posts with personal blog link soliciting members to visit their blog apart from on your own personal diary will be removed.

Threads/Posts with "Add Me" are not allowed and repeat offenders will be banned as this is consider spam! Moderating forums take time and we do not have the time to edit posts therefore they will just be deleted.

Banned: Commercial website, auctions/eshop, forums, referral or affiliate links, third party weight loss resources and everything else not mentioned in the allowed...unless approved by the forum admin.

Charity Links are allowed in Signature...(On mobile interface Signatures can be viewed in profiles)

If you personally are fund raising i.e., taking part in a charity event to raise money for your chosen charity by running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing etc then you are welcome to post a link in your signature to promote your personal challenge. You are welcome to add a small blurb to say what your challenge is for...

*Links to your charity which appear in posts other than on your own diary will be removed!

*Threads and posts asking for sponsorship will be removed.

Please help keep MiniMins free from unwanted spam by clicking on the report button which you will find on each individual posts and add a small note as to why you are reporting it.

Also, if you see a post that warrants our attention for whatever reason please use the report button and we will see to it as soon as possible.

Thank You!

Please do not post 3rd party links to websites soliciting our members to click, register or sign up to emails, letters and websites.

We urge our members to practice safe Internet browsing by not divulging personal information over the Internet. Please stay safe!

Please note MiniMins is not responsible for the content of 3rd party links to other sites.

The Administration of MiniMins reserves the right to remove all links without prior notification or discussion.

https://www.minimins.com/help/terms

Last edited:
Hi Aniee, How are getting on with the diet?
Which diet are you following? I'm trying calorie counting and from the minute I get up all I think about is food!!

Hi everyone I'm just new (not to slimming :oops:) lol just wanted to say hi x
Hello B&asmummy, nice to see you on here. I've only been on here a week and find it's really helping, especially since I started a diary and can see where I'm going wrong. There are some lovely people on here and loads of support x

Hello everyone,I'm new to to this site.I started Slimming world 2/1/17 lost 7lbs first week my second weigh in is tonight.Been battling weight all my life this time I'm determined to win the fight x

Welcome to MiniMins

When you are a newbie

You are in a group that has limited access until you reach 50 posts.

As a newbie you can post allowable links.

New*...Social Networks are now integrated into MiniMins.
Now with a click of a link you can share your recipes, successes, ups and downs, before and after photos etc.

This means you can now add Social Network Pages to your posts/diaries and if our members wish to follow you they can click on your link please do not solicit our members as that is just plain annoying and puts our members off visiting your page.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature once you have 5 posts.

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

Once your reach 5 posts it may take about an hour for the site to upload your new privileges.

Once you reach 50 posts you will have access to Profiles and a bigger signature space, view/post in almost all of our forums apart from some private forums which require 50/500/1,500 posts to gain entry.

We provide Social Network Icon Buttons for your personal use and if members wish to follow you they can click on your Social Network Icon Button.

Social Network Icon Buttons can be found in your Profile.

We will not be implementing Private Messaging on MiniMins. If you wish you contact Admin please use the contact button at the bottom of the page.

MiniMins Blogs and Photo Gallery from the old site are now gone along with albums in your profile...we will not be adding these to this new site.

We ask New Members to respect the following rules...

MiniMins has a zero tolerance to spam and to keep our forums free from spam...no advertising, no trading, swapping, selling or soliciting is allowed all spammers are automatically banned.

Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other Social Network Groups on the Internet or support weight loss forums that are in competition with MiniMins.

Threads of this nature will automatically be deleted.

Allowed: Ticker sites, personal photo website i.e photo bucket etc., Personal Social Network pages...Please use the Social Networking Link buttons provided which you will find by clicking on your own Avatar or other members Avatars top right of the page and if members are interested and wish to click on them they will...posts or threads soliciting members to follow or join Social Networks will be removed without notice as this is considered Network Spam.

Links to personal weight loss blogs are allowed. Once you have 20 posts you can then add your blog link to your signature. New*...you can discuss and share your off site weight loss blog on your own personal diary only.

Please take note if your blog link lands on an advertisement, totting for emails/subscriptions or newsletters or asking to down load an app it will be removed.

Not Allowed:
Threads/Posts with personal blog link soliciting members to visit their blog apart from on your own personal diary will be removed.

Threads/Posts with "Add Me" are not allowed and repeat offenders will be banned as this is consider spam! Moderating forums take time and we do not have the time to edit posts therefore they will just be deleted.

Banned: Commercial website, auctions/eshop, forums, referral or affiliate links, third party weight loss resources and everything else not mentioned in the allowed...unless approved by the forum admin.

Charity Links are allowed in Signature...(On mobile interface Signatures can be viewed in profiles)

If you personally are fund raising i.e., taking part in a charity event to raise money for your chosen charity by running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing etc then you are welcome to post a link in your signature to promote your personal challenge. You are welcome to add a small blurb to say what your challenge is for...

*Links to your charity which appear in posts other than on your own diary will be removed!

*Threads and posts asking for sponsorship will be removed.

Please help keep MiniMins free from unwanted spam by clicking on the report button which you will find on each individual posts and add a small note as to why you are reporting it.

Also, if you see a post that warrants our attention for whatever reason please use the report button and we will see to it as soon as possible.

Thank You!

Please do not post 3rd party links to websites soliciting our members to click, register or sign up to emails, letters and websites.

We urge our members to practice safe Internet browsing by not divulging personal information over the Internet. Please stay safe!

Please note MiniMins is not responsible for the content of 3rd party links to other sites.

The Administration of MiniMins reserves the right to remove all links without prior notification or discussion.

https://www.minimins.com/help/terms
Hi everyone,

Hello I have just started on here as inspiration to stay on slimming world. I have not long had my second child and have 6st to lose. Looking for meal inspiration for the whole family. Before I had my last baby I had lost a stone in a month on plan and now I have put it all back on so need some help getting back on it. easy exercises to do to would be more than helpful. Many thanks

Hi all, I'm new here. Will weigh in later and set a plan of action in place and come back and introduce myself properly. I am no good at weekly meetings or group clubs or anything like that but find something like a forum great support for keeping me on track. I look forward to spending the next few months with you all.

Hello, everyone. I'm a total newbie! I've started doing slimming world but I'm no good at the meeting thing. I love chatting in forums though so decided to join up here. Looking forward to talking with you all. :)

Back