Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi,

I’m new here 🙈 I’ve been looking at the site for the last week or so for advice and thought I’d join! I’m trying slimming world for the first time and doing it independently so hoping to find some good tips and tricks😁

Hi all. I just joined so I haven't completed my profile yet. I am interested in all things health related, especially healthy eating and dieting. I also enjoy working out in the gym. I'm doing a basic weight training program and some cardio.

Anyone know why I got this message??? I was just posting in my diary. No links or anything like that. I don't even have a ticker.

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

i approved it, the moderation system isn't as fancy as other sites its based on a best list of keywords then waits for me to approve it or mark it as spam

there are some odd words in there so its not immediately obvious as to why a post is moderated it comes from experience

Hello everyone. I lost 3st on SW, but went through some personal issues 8 months ago and put nearly all of it back on. I need to be held accountable for losing it again. 🙂

Hello Everyone!

Just starting Slimming World style diet again and have been inspired to do couch to 5k since we've been in lockdown.

Was wondering which threadwouldld you recommend for a newbie to join? Need all the help I can get!

:D

Hello Everyone!

Just starting Slimming World style diet again and have been inspired to do couch to 5k since we've been in lockdown.

Was wondering which threadwouldld you recommend for a newbie to join? Need all the help I can get!

:D
Welcome

quite a few of us have our own diaries, although some are in the members section - mine is there for example and there’s a link in my signature. You can see members only content once you’ve reached 50 posts. There’s also a weekly weigh in thread and if you fancy joining one of the challenges you are welcome. A couple of these are coming to an end but likely will be extended or there’ll be new challenges. I’ve posted some links for you below. There’s lots more too. I find it useful to click the lightning symbol at the top right of the page - that takes you to what’s new so you can see all the recent posts. Not all are SW related but I find it useful and inspiring to read how people are getting on no matter what method they’re using.

good luck to you.

Last edited:
Hi new to site - will be starting a vlcd on 28th December 2020
2021 will be the year I get healthy! Approx. 3.5-4 stones to lose

Hi new to site - will be starting a vlcd on 28th December 2020
2021 will be the year I get healthy! Approx. 3.5-4 stones to lose
Think it’s definitely more like 4 stones now this working from home isn’t helping especially trying to home school as well and Christmas treats around 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back