Newbie Posting Yummy Recipe

MellieB

Hi Everyone
I'm very new to this, I've done WW before but have put on a few pound and want to lose them again.
I am always looking for low points tasty recipes so when I found this one I thought I must share it!!

Summer Chicken

4 spray(s) Calorie Controlled Cooking Spray

150 g Chicken Breast, skinless, raw

100 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved

25 g Half Fat Crème Frâiche

1 tablespoons Sainsbury's Classic Italian Pesto

4 leaf/leaves Fresh Basil, to serve

1.Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray. Season the chicken breast and add to the pan. Cook over a medium heat, turning frequently for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.

2.Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the creme fraiche and pesto, season to taste, stir to combine and squeeze the lemon over. Serve immediately, garnished with the fresh basil leaves

6PP

Hi Mellie, as fellow newbie - helloo!!

That looks really tasty, How many 'should' it serve, I could snarf that all myself lol, but I don't want to go over the points :)

Hi Everyone
I'm very new to this, I've done WW before but have put on a few pound and want to lose them again.
I am always looking for low points tasty recipes so when I found this one I thought I must share it!!

Summer Chicken

4 spray(s) Calorie Controlled Cooking Spray

150 g Chicken Breast, skinless, raw

100 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved

25 g Half Fat Crème Frâiche

1 tablespoons Sainsbury's Classic Italian Pesto

4 leaf/leaves Fresh Basil, to serve

1.Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray. Season the chicken breast and add to the pan. Cook over a medium heat, turning frequently for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.

2.Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add the creme fraiche and pesto, season to taste, stir to combine and squeeze the lemon over. Serve immediately, garnished with the fresh basil leaves

6PP

Sounds delicious!! I'm going to try this one for sure. Been ages since we had a new recipe posted!!!!

Back