Extra Easy Newbie question!

twistedwoman

Hi can you tell me if I make spaghetti Bol does the mushrooms and onions count as the 1/3 super free or do I have to only have 2/3 of the spaghetti Bol and then veg too?

Plus if I have a sandwich for lunch the fruit salad does the fruit salad count as the 1/3? Or does it only count if it's part of the meal?

The onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic would all count towards your 3rd free. I often grate a carrot into it and add courgettes as well. The 3rd free needs to be part of your meal so as salad or something like that on the sandwich but to be honest so long as it's a 3rd free and at the same time can't see a problem but it wouldn't be 100% true to the plan. X

twistedwoman said:
Plus if I have a sandwich for lunch the fruit salad does the fruit salad count as the 1/3? Or does it only count if it's part of the meal?

The idea of the 1/3 superfree is to reduce the amount of non superfree (i.e higher calorie) food you can consume. I will sometimes have my fruit first to save less room for lunch x

Fruit salad would be just fine. It doesn't have to be on the same plate - you frequently see sw menu plans that have superfree either as a starter or dessert, or even no superfree at all :)

Back