Newbie question.

wowser

Hello there.

I have received my slim and save food today, a small package for 2 weeks :) lol
Anyway, I just want to ask a question which has probably been asked loads of times but can I have any dressings on my salad allowance, and what about gravy on my veg please?
Thanks a lot.
L

I have gravy with my protein meal and veg and so far it hasn't made a difference to my losses each week! X

you are allowed to make drinks out of boullion cubes so i''d assume you can use it for gravy too, personally i find the meal packs juicy enough without adding anything other than veg

Ah thanks all.

Not sure what a bouillon cube is ? Oxo ?
I've just had the cottage pie with done veg, you're right, it is juicy enough :) it was quite yum actually.
Not sure about salad dressings still though . Can I have a bit of vinegar on them? Or a tiny bit if oil maybe ?

I quite like the cottage pie, it's very filling. That's if you can get over the fact it looks like cat puke.

you are allowed to make drinks out of boullion cubes so i''d assume you can use it for gravy too, personally i find the meal packs juicy enough without adding anything other than veg

Ah thanks all.

Not sure what a bouillon cube is ? Oxo ?
I've just had the cottage pie with done veg, you're right, it is juicy enough :) it was quite yum actually.
Not sure about salad dressings still though . Can I have a bit of vinegar on them? Or a tiny bit if oil maybe ?

The bouillon that is allowed isn't a cube, it's a powder-and it needs to be the reduced salt one. It's made by Marigold and is in a round tin with a plastic lid :)

Salad dressings are a bit of a no- but I have a tiny but of mayo or fry light do a one cal (low carb) Caesar dressing which I sometimes use.

Back