Newbie restarter

Mandy1977

Hi
Im a restarter
Can lose weight quickly on this diet but feel a difference in clothes then give up
I need a good go this time what can I lose in 4 weeks start today 15stone 9lb

Hi Mandy, everyone is different but if you stuck to it religiously and only drink water rather than black coffee and flavoured water then you could list up to 2 stone. Totally depends on the individual though. This diet usually gives a 1 stone loss per month but you will lose a lot in your first week. Mostly water weight but it will add to the loss, just account for it when you come off the diet. Good luck :)

If you’ve done the diet before you should have a good idea of the first months typical loss for you. What did you lose last time?

Hi everyone ,did lipotrim and exante approx 6years ago and did very well.Unfortunately the weight has crept or should l say jumped back on ,so here l am again very determined and motivated to loose weight to feel good and be healthier.I found this site so helpful ,started this morning after mentally preparing myself.Going away in 13 weeks so that is my first goal,hopefully to loose 3stone ,forward into battle :)

Hi
Im a restarter
Can lose weight quickly on this diet but feel a difference in clothes then give up
I need a good go this time what can I lose in 4 weeks start today 15stone 9lb
Hi Mandy looking at your profile we are quite similar be able to encourage one another,did this diet 7years ago and lost 42lbs in 9weeks but now older and a few medical conditions so l don't know how l will go maybe loose a bit slower ,as long as l am looking that's ok .anyway good luck with your journey and keep posting :)

Hi I am back after about 6 years as menopause has hit my middle! My 2 week trial pack arrived today ... the noodles are so so nice ! I could eat them all day. When I did it at first I think there was just 4 flavours of shake and some soup! Today I had a Mint choc shake , jam bar and the noodles ... all pretty decent! The 2 week pack was good ... 3 Lemon bars .. not so keen on lemon but will be biscuit like so hope all ok and the only other thing not sure about is red bean chilli! Hopefully noodles will keep me going!!

Hi I am back after about 6 years as menopause has hit my middle! My 2 week trial pack arrived today ... the noodles are so so nice ! I could eat them all day. When I did it at first I think there was just 4 flavours of shake and some soup! Today I had a Mint choc shake , jam bar and the noodles ... all pretty decent! The 2 week pack was good ... 3 Lemon bars .. not so keen on lemon but will be biscuit like so hope all ok and the only other thing not sure about is red bean chilli! Hopefully noodles will keep me going!!
Noodles are definitely going on my shopping list for my next order, I actually really liked them. Strawberry jam bar is another winner. Lots of stuff seems quite salty, but I've not tried anything yet that I haven't been able to finish...maybe hunger has dulled my palette!

Yes definitely good packs now . My first time round I ate tomato soup till I was sick! Day 2 today stick was 1.5 pink so hopefully on the way ... not too hungry but I anticipated day 2 being hard and had 2 extra boiled eggs which was just as well as I had to spend 10mins in a car with pizza and the smell was good! Off to drink more liquorice or peppermint tea .

hi i am just starting Exante can i join you i am 56 yrs old 5ft 2 and over 17st i have had my first product today honeycomb and enjoyed it my next one will be cheese and eggs not too sure how to mix it but i will try i am planning on doing the man plan at first 4 products a day and nothing else but water good luck all, i dont mind the amount i lose each week i just want it off now, i cant walk without pain and cant dance without being in agony day after, cant bend down without bursting out my pants and needing to reinforce the seams x

hi i am just starting Exante can i join you i am 56 yrs old 5ft 2 and over 17st i have had my first product today honeycomb and enjoyed it my next one will be cheese and eggs not too sure how to mix it but i will try i am planning on doing the man plan at first 4 products a day and nothing else but water good luck all, i dont mind the amount i lose each week i just want it off now, i cant walk without pain and cant dance without being in agony day after, cant bend down without bursting out my pants and needing to reinforce the seams x
Ooh I had the cheese and egg one, last week
...rather odd and whilst not unpleasant, it was a weird cheesy-eggy pancake; didn't get any bacon flavour. I've read that some try to scramble it....not sure I would advise this...if you are hungry enough you'll eat anything, or so I've found. 😀

Hi All! I hope I am ok to join you. I am new to Exante and started yesterday. I work permanent nights so plan to have 3 to 4 packs a day depending how many hours I'm up for! I aim to do this for around 8 weeks if I can.

I managed to loose 3 stone on Lipotrim at the end of 2016 but by April the next year it was back on. Now I have added a stone to this. It is time to take action before I put on anymore weight. I am so annoyed with myself but I have learnt lessons and I know were I went wrong when I lost the 3 stone. Hopefully I can do this again and I have a plan to maintain any weight lost this time.

I have had a very stressful year but I know I cant use this as an excuse to overeat. My husband was diagnosed as being terminally ill last year but thanks to a new medication he is stable now and enjoying a fair standard of life. We plan to get out and about and enjoy ourselves as much as possible without the over eating on my part!

1st week done now lost 6lbs and am happy with that i know others have big losses but i would have been happy with 2lb off at sw so a good week all in, im enjoying the products except for the cookie i took 2 days to eat that was so bad ,and the cooking if i miss it i just batch cook for myself and have a 200 cal meal in the evening, i can do this 2nd week here i come.

thank you i am happy with that, but to be honest i am now struggling this week Tuesday and wed i need a plan when not busy but today is thursday and i feel i am getting back into the swing of it need keep drinking the water making sure i get more in each day,

Back