Newbie saying Hi

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Just wanted to say hi, I've not done WW before so everything is new to me. Did SW from November until April and lost a stone, I found the minimins crowd to be a huge help. Certainly not new to dieting though, I'm currently 5 stone through the 7 stone I had to lose.
I struggled with SW because the answer to my plateau supplied by my group leader was always eat more pasta and potatoes etc which I struggled with as I have put a lot of effort into recognising when I am full and only eating within my limits. That's not to say SW doesn't work but I think it's best if you have a large appetite and want to be able to put lots away and still lose.
Anyway (rambling on :)) I'm hoping that WW will be more suitable for me as I exercise a lot and this diet takes that into account plus it looks to be the best plan for everyday eating.
I'm going to start a food diary so if anyone gets chance feedback would be greatly appreciated.
x

hello and welcome! :) good luck with your weight watchers journey! Everyone is different and suited to different diets I have also tried SW in the passed and it worked, but I'm personally a WW girl, find it easier and more suited to me. If you need any help, advice or info just ask everyone is so friendly and helpful :) x

:welcome: :newbie:
Good luck with your weightloss journey,lots of peeps add their food plans to the everyday diary too..:)
It is a very friendly section and im sure you will be addicted in no time at all...

Hi and welcome :) I'm sure you'll enjoy WW. It's a great diet and it's good for learning how you should eat once you reach goal. Well done on the loss so far, 5 stones is fantastic!

Hello and welcome.

I had the same experience as you on sw, I also think its better suited for people with bigger appetites.

Well done on the loss so far. Hope ww works out well for you.

Hi and welcome

I had the opposite problem with SW my appetite was too big, and although I did lose weight the size of my pasta meals was shameful lol

Good luck with WW

Twigs
xx

Hi

Good luck with WW. I think it is the best plan ever and I hope you think the same!

Well done on your 5 stone so far, that is fantastic.

You'll soon be addicted to minimins and if you ever need anything just shout, everybody is lovely and very helpful!

xxx

good luck with ww you ll do fine its not even like a diet lol.you will have a great weight loss x x

Hi :) Just wanted to say welcome to ww :)

Hey and welcome! Good luck on your WW journey. If you need anything you only need to ask :) xx

Back