Newbie saying hi

Rednal
I too was a Sw gal, yet I found that I didn't stop eating from morning til night and shoving any and every so called free food into my mouth and being disappointed with the slowness of weight loss.
I'm just coming to the end of my first week of pp and I have to say I'm enjoying it immensely , I'm actually making wiser food choices and making every point count .
I'm nor eating all the time but what I am eating I'm enjoying and wanting to make the most of the points I have .
It takes some adjustment to go from Sw to ww and im still adjusting but the ppl on minimins are amazing , there I's always someone who can help out with whatever it is you need to know.
Good luck Abi x

I agree completely with you!

Its a bit ironic that they advertise SW as being the diet with freedom, lots of free food, eat as much as you want... yet its actually the one you have to have the most control with. I ate around me and didn't lost a lot at all.. (not surprising really!) I do think SW is a good enough diet, just not the one for me :p

What I just love about weightwatchers, is that by not eating for the sake of it, I'm actually enjoying food! I havent ate rubbish all day at work so I come home ravenous for my dinner and I enjoy it :)

Back