Newbie saying hi!

kellsbells76

Hi I have been trying to post for almost a week and today my account is fixed, I think it was caused by an iPad app for minim ins I was trying to access the site with.

My name is Kelly and have just started today I have a lot to lose and this is my last chance to do it once and for all.

I started today with chocolate shake and a chocolate orange bar for lunch and so far I am quite worried I won't be able to stick with it, the shake tasted horrible and left a taste of fish in my mouth and the bar was dry and over chewy I couldn't it it all and ended up leaving about a third of it. I am now starving but don't know wheat to use, I am hoping the others in my pack are not as bad.

Any advice on the best flavours greatly appreciated! Or is this what they all taste like?

I am hoping to lose nearly 3st by Christmas x

Hi and welcome and good luck
generally after the 2nd-3rd day it gets easier as you will be in ketosis :)

Hi and welcome Kelly. Congrats on taking the first step on your weight-loss journey.

Have a good read of the threads and diaries to hear about other people's experiences. In regards to taste a lot of newbies hate them at first but you get used to them. Just try and see it as medicine that you need to take 3 times a day to be happy and healthy. The first week is the hardest but WHEN you make it through it will feel so worth it. I personally liked them all from day one but had been on a low carb diet in the months prior so i think that had something to do with it or my taste buds are just strange ;D Re. your question I think there's a thread in the Stickies about how people have the shakes and soups to make them taste better that might help.

Good Luck!

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

Hiya Hun welcome have you tried adding a sweetener to the shake? Have them hot?? I love hot vanilla with a spoon full of coffee in your tastes will change after a few days so try again with the choc then I love the strawberries and banana shakes cold with ice I'm mmm hope your good and like the rest of your packs xxx

Back