Newbie saying HI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blondi7539, 18 January 2014.

1. blondi7539

blondi7539 New Member

Come across this site on a goggle search after haveing a fight with myslef over eating some choclate and looking for something to help me not to. After spending most of the morning reading post and looking around singed up.

I started slimming world last year but after getting no help when i stopped lossing weight gave up and tryed on my own but put all the weight back on. So 2014 i have decide is my year, this time i am doing it alone from the start but hoping this forum helps with keeping me on track.
  2. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome, it's a shame you had no support, but hopefully this is just what you need. Are you doing SW again?
    I'm doing SW so if you need any help give me a shout. Ney
  3. blondi7539

blondi7539 New Member

Yes doing sw again as I like the food and that I can cook one meal at night not two like I have had to on other diets. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. Seems a really positive place.