1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Newbie saying HI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blondi7539, 18 January 2014 Social URL.

1. blondi7539

blondi7539 New Member

Come across this site on a goggle search after haveing a fight with myslef over eating some choclate and looking for something to help me not to. After spending most of the morning reading post and looking around singed up.

I started slimming world last year but after getting no help when i stopped lossing weight gave up and tryed on my own but put all the weight back on. So 2014 i have decide is my year, this time i am doing it alone from the start but hoping this forum helps with keeping me on track.
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome, it's a shame you had no support, but hopefully this is just what you need. Are you doing SW again?
    I'm doing SW so if you need any help give me a shout. Ney

4. blondi7539

blondi7539 New Member

Yes doing sw again as I like the food and that I can cook one meal at night not two like I have had to on other diets. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. Seems a really positive place.